[ROM] Helly_Bean [4.3] [nightly builds]

Search This thread

sh0cka33

Mar 5, 2011
Re: [ROM] Helly_Bean [4.2.2] [nightly builds]

Yep its a cm bug...try the latest from ajk kernel, that might help...

Sent from my SGH-i777 using XDA Premium

So you guys highly prefer the ajk kernel? Better battery life? What are your reasons?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

sh0cka33

Mar 5, 2011

This being up to date with cm10.1, it has the new Mali drivers?

sh0cka33

Mar 5, 2011

Is there an option to change the carrier label in this ROM? Can't find it to save my life.

i777-Hellybean4.2.2-AJK1.25

Have you enabled developer options? You have to rapidly click 'build number' in 'about phone'! :thumbup:

I have enabled the Developer option before itself but was not knowing that we need to activate the 4Way reboot (I was thinking that it'll be activated by default as in other ROMs), so after your saying I went again in developer options and saw the option of Advanced Reboot and enabled it by clicking the check box.

Thanks

wavemaster00

Jan 3, 2011
Signal lost several times a day

I am on 0503

For at least 3 times I have seen the signal all the way down to zero. It needed a reboot to restore it.

jonman11

Jan 9, 2012
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the ROM, or with my phone, but sometimes, when I restart my phone, the internal sdcard (16gb internal one) gets unmounted. I have to reboot it a few times and then it will work. My external SD Card works fine, but the internal sdcard fails. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the ROM, or with my phone, but sometimes, when I restart my phone, the internal sdcard (16gb internal one) gets unmounted. I have to reboot it a few times and then it will work. My external SD Card works fine, but the internal sdcard fails. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.
Not facing any such kind of problem, are you on stock kernel?

auTONYmous

May 25, 2009

Been running this for a couple days on AJK. No probs. Very nicely done

Sent using The Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator©

sh0cka33

Mar 5, 2011

Only one-ish now days for a new build... 6 more days for gs4!

Eckyx

Nov 15, 2010
Having some issues with the alarm clock and headphones. Specifically, sometimes when my alarm goes off it plays over my headphones instead of the phone speaker as is default on SHOstock and AOKP. There doesn't seem to be a setting to change this, but here's the weird part - it's been intermittent because simply restarting my phone reverts it to playing over the phone speaker... for a while. I haven't yet figured out what makes out switch. I was late to work yesterday after I discovered this.

I'm using the latest STi kernel and still on the 3-05 build. Anyone else experience this or have a suggestion for me?

Last edited:

sh0cka33

Mar 5, 2011

New build is out! Anyone know which gapps to use? Surely not still 12-12 gapps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many thanks, to all the other people who commit to gerrit. without these, this rom wouldn't be possible

you can find the official website for this projekt here
    http://www.hellybean.com/index.html

you'll find download links and faq on this site.

IRC channel:
    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=hellybean

Additional changes, compared to cm10.2 (this list might not be complete):
    - facebook sync integrated
    - option to enable high end gfx effects
    - possibility to activate navigation bar
    - aokp clock (right/center, custom color, big/small am/pm, display weekday)
    - misc settings in settings menu
    - added possibility to change the colors of the statusbar toggles
    - added option to enable/disable coloring of toggles
    - added option to display a small bar below the toggles as indicator for toggle state
    - alternate default app picker (from aokp)
    - removed cm stats
    - removed cm updater

Bugfix:
    In case you get Clock force closes, please do the following:

go to:
    /data/data/com.android.deskclock/databases and delete alarms.db
    Uploaded new 4.3 build :)
    It's still labeled 4.2.2 on my website, but you see 4.3 in the changelog

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk 2
    AW: [ROM] Helly_Bean [4.2.2] [nightly builds]

This being up to date with cm10.1, it has the new Mali drivers?

I am compiling new version right now. This should have latest Mali update then.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
    AW: [ROM] Helly_Bean [4.2.1] [nightly builds]

For those who didn't see it, I have uploaded a new build yesterday

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
    The kernel stuff you describe here is what we have had all along with kernels from Entropy512 and Gokhanmoral. Will be updated to work on our 4.2 ports soon I am sure.

Sounds like that... But...
    1. You probably don't know about DerTeufel1980 kernel. It's not only some tweaks, his kernel makes my captivate amazing fast, stable, battery lasts 3-5 days, bring tons of new features like: more memory, LiveOC overklocking, fast charge, swap\zram, deep\devil idle, touchwake, 7 i/o schedullers, 11 CPU governors, and other very usefull tweaks.

2. Why you think it its end of life ? I bought 2 cappys. Now its 3 years old, and still working well. I studied to be an engineer, and I understanding that only the battery can lose capacity getting older. Everything else can run forever, if used properly.

3. Maybe for you $10-$20 is much money, but for me it's just like drink some beer with my friends. I could do without it, in favor to this buggy android has become better :)