[Q] Landscape mode on homescreen xperia play

Search This thread

jdz7t8

May 10, 2011
Is this possible? I hate having to keep my phone held upright while on my homescreen, is there anyway to let the phone automatically go into landscape mode when you turn it and hold it as if the gamepad is out? Yes i know there are other programs you can get to change your homescreen which allow this but i don't really want to do that. Help.

Update:

I noticed today on IGN they were doing a preview on the Play and the phone he was using supported landscape mode on the home screen. How is this possible? Is it because it's a new version of the software on the American phones?

Here's the link

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/05/19/sony-ericsson-xperia-play-sneak-peak

Last edited:

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Is this possible? I hate having to keep my phone held upright while on my homescreen, is there anyway to let the phone automatically go into landscape mode when you turn it and hold it as if the gamepad is out? Yes i know there are other programs you can get to change your homescreen which allow this but i don't really want to do that. Help.

The ericsson launcher dosent support landscape, generally only devices with a h/w keyboard have stock launchers that support landscape :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

soudara

Jul 24, 2007
landscape solution

hi
you can use launcher pro for auto landscape mode and freeze timescape with titanium backup , launcher pro very fast compare to timescape don't forget chek case 3D drawer on launcher pro for optimal performance
by
ps: install launcher pro first before freeze timescape
by

Last edited: