[Audio Theme]Linda Sound Mod S3

Search This thread

Venal_System

Dec 4, 2010
NWA
picture.php

brings you​

Project Linda Mod

Included Linda Voice files: Calendar, Email, Instant Message, Messages, Voicemail, Weather, Xda, Ringtone, Charger Connected, Lock, Power off, TW Error, TW Low Battery, TW Unlock, Unlock.

What is Project Linda? It is audio files of a female robotic voice announcing various actions on your S3. I used it on my Vibrant a couple of years ago and thought others might enjoy it. It is also in a Rom I put together, Gigajoule.

To get rid of the Linda Mod for the UI, flash your current Rom, with no wiping.

Just flash through your favorite recovery, It will work on any rom, just has some TouchWiz specific sounds that if not needed will be ignored.

Hit the thanks if you like it!

Attachments

• Linda_Mod_S3.zip
    868.3 KB · Views: 1,385
Last edited:

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
checked the sounds before flashing... and its pretty cool. Going to flash it now!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
it's pretty fun. I keep getting stares when my phone starts talking..."what the hell was that"? :p

do you know of any other similar mods? I like this idea and want to see what else is there. but searching for it just kept getting me themes, not audio files...

Venal_System

Dec 4, 2010
NWA
it's pretty fun. I keep getting stares when my phone starts talking..."what the hell was that"? :p

do you know of any other similar mods? I like this idea and want to see what else is there. but searching for it just kept getting me themes, not audio files...

I have thought about making one with a different voice, but as far as I know linda mod is the only one Any suggestions?

eejayyeahuuh

Dec 8, 2010
How do you get the other voices to work besides lock and unlock?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

itswill7

Jul 18, 2012
Arch Energy Productions brings you

Project Linda Mod

Included Linda Voice files: Calendar, Email, Instant Message, Messages, Voicemail, Weather, Xda, Ringtone, Charger Connected, Lock, Power off, TW Error, TW Low Battery, TW Unlock, Unlock.

What is Project Linda? It is audio files of a female robotic voice announcing various actions on your S3. I used it on my Vibrant a couple of years ago and thought others might enjoy it. It is also in a Rom I put together, Gigajoule.

Just flash through your favorite recovery, It will work on any rom, just has some TouchWiz specific sounds that if not needed will be ignored.

Would this work on my jelly bean Note 1?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

brings you​

Project Linda Mod

Oh ok....no but thats something to look into.

sent from K.I.T.T.
    No problem guys, hit the thanks if you like.
    How do you get the other voices to work besides lock and unlock?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

Go to settings, and sound. Change notification and ring tone to linda*. It's the same for mail and messages-settings then sound. ;)

From the belly of the Beast!