[Q] Sense Rom Search

Search This thread

Ice242

Aug 23, 2014
Hey guys. I'm new to the Android community and I have this AT&T One X that was running a 4.1.1 stock ROM, until I flashed it to Cyanogenmod 10.2 specifically wanted to use the hotspot function which I couldn't use in the stock ROM. Now that I'm on the CM, I miss the Beats audio feature along with the stock camera app and lock screen. I came across a ROM named Liberty, but it's unclear whether or not it supports hotspot and I searched through pages of it and looking for a Q&A, but no results.

In conclusion, I'm looking for a custom ROM that runs on Sense for it's camera app, Beats audio drivers, quite possibly a nice weather lock screen, and also supports hotspot without being under AT&T's contract. Anything else with those will be a given.

Any version of the OS and Sense will do as long as it's stable. Thanks in advance.

marknoll

May 13, 2014
I personally like the version included in 5.18. Ruu

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

4.2.2 jb I think

Ice242

Aug 23, 2014
I personally like the version included in 5.18. Ruu

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

4.2.2 jb I think

Does it support the hotspot feature without being under AT&T's data contract? I looked at this update at my very first attempt of updating/custom ROM's but it wasn't clear.

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Sorry. I don't know. I can't remember

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Well..if your phone is rooted ., I don't see an issue with the hot spot

Ice242

Aug 23, 2014
Sorry. I don't know. I can't remember

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Well..if your phone is rooted ., I don't see an issue with the hot spot

It is rooted, but every time I tried turning on the hotspot, the same block pop-up would show up. I looked at different forums and they just use apps to bypass the carrier block but never worked for me even with my phone being rooted... That or custom ROMs which actually work for me, but don't fit all my needs.