[TOOL][CROSSPLATFORM] jBART - BurgerZ Android ROM Tools

Search This thread

BurgerZ

Sep 1, 2006
Minsk
Current version: 0.4.5 Crossplatform (java) - recommended to use

Current version: 1.7.3 Windows - not supported
Current version: 2.0.0 Linux x86_64 - not supported

jBART is a project to automate translation process of Android based ROMs (GingerBread, ICS, MIUI GingerBread, MIUI ICS, and JellyBean etc.)

Main features:
1. Translation of any Android based ROM (you need translation files!). Translation source can be like github repository or local folder
2. Deodex ROMs
3. Translation of single APK (JAR)
4. .....

github.com translations:
1. MIUI GB, ICS, JB - Russian Translation files
2. ANDROID JB (SGS3 AOSP based) - Russian Translation files
3. LeWa OS (GB, ICS) - Russian Translation files
4. CyanMobile-Revo-A - Russian Translation files from Galaxi Mini users
5. and much more

You can browse my github to see what structure your folders will need to be to use with this tool - https://github.com/BurgerZ

Download links: http://burgerz.pro/programms/java/jbart-crossplatform
Screenshot:
jbart_main.png

jbart_settings.png

If you will have any questions and suggestions - feel free to send me feedback, PM, email.
Developers website - http://burgerz.pro

Attachments

• BART.PNG
    BART.PNG
    47.3 KB · Views: 21,157
Last edited:

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
excuse me,but i have a problem: on miui gb:some letters are chineese even on english,like in settings(some parts are english,some are chineese).so would this program fix that?
if so,i hope for a english translation :)

BurgerZ

Sep 1, 2006
Minsk
excuse me,but i have a problem: on miui gb:some letters are chineese even on english,like in settings(some parts are english,some are chineese).so would this program fix that?
if so,i hope for a english translation :)

As far as I'm from Russian-speaking country, all my git repositories with translation files are Russian.
If you want to have an English translation files you can browse miuiandroid MIUI translations on github (BART have the ability to understand the structure of these repos).
In data/settings/settings.ini there are REPOs configs. You can add miuiandroid english repo (and increase REPO_COUNT in ini file) for MIUI ICS EN.
I can write some short help file if you need.

jmtheiss

May 16, 2008
None
If u have any proposition for the functioning of this tool - you are welcome!

Just wanted to say thanks for this tool - I just had a user ask me for a Russian translation, and it looks like this will do the trick!

Plus, deodexing - I had no clue how to do this, and it looks like this tool will handle that, too.

Awesome work.

BurgerZ

Sep 1, 2006
Minsk
Just wanted to say thanks for this tool - I just had a user ask me for a Russian translation, and it looks like this will do the trick!

Plus, deodexing - I had no clue how to do this, and it looks like this tool will handle that, too.

Awesome work.

Thanks!
I have also deodexer written for linux. I could upload it here.
BART was written for Mac OS X, linux and Windows. But only windows version works for now (full-featured).

Reactions: jmtheiss

BurgerZ

Sep 1, 2006
Minsk
first,my big congrats for this awesome tool,second is direct a question:i want translate an custom rom in german language,how do i can make this?can anyone plz help me a little bit?thanks!!!greeeeeeeetz from germany:good:

You can look (as an example) at my repositories for different ROMs - miui gb, ics, cyanogen romz, Lewa OS - at https://github.com/BurgerZ/
You will see the structure of repositories and could make your own for your language.
I did my translations by decompiling all apks from ROMs one by one and by analyzing strings.xml, arrays.xml, etc. for translatable strings.

Reactions: -CALIBAN666-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Current version: 0.4.5 Crossplatform (java) - recommended to use

Current version: 1.7.3 Windows - not supported
    Current version: 2.0.0 Linux x86_64 - not supported

jBART is a project to automate translation process of Android based ROMs (GingerBread, ICS, MIUI GingerBread, MIUI ICS, and JellyBean etc.)

Main features:
    1. Translation of any Android based ROM (you need translation files!). Translation source can be like github repository or local folder
    2. Deodex ROMs
    3. Translation of single APK (JAR)
    4. .....

github.com translations:
    1. MIUI GB, ICS, JB - Russian Translation files
    2. ANDROID JB (SGS3 AOSP based) - Russian Translation files
    3. LeWa OS (GB, ICS) - Russian Translation files
    4. CyanMobile-Revo-A - Russian Translation files from Galaxi Mini users
    5. and much more

You can browse my github to see what structure your folders will need to be to use with this tool - https://github.com/BurgerZ

Download links: http://burgerz.pro/programms/java/jbart-crossplatform
    Screenshot:
    jbart_main.png

jbart_settings.png

If you will have any questions and suggestions - feel free to send me feedback, PM, email.
    Developers website - http://burgerz.pro
    Very good application, congratulations on your work.
    Would be interested in knowing if you are going to include some Spanish or tab to translate applications manually ATW style (ApkTranslationWizard), thanks for making life easier novices.
    Thanx. I am working on fully updated and maximally configurable version of jBART now. I think that it will be available in obe or two weeks.

Отправлено с моего Galaxy Nexus
    English translation for the tool would be cool. I don´t speak russian :(

Run the app,press the settings icon and on the right side click on English.
    TrendMicro AV shows alert on Launcher.exe

Threat:TROJ_GEN.R47C8JL
    Source:Malware
    File:D:\Downloads\jBART-master\Launcher.exe
    Removed
    Realtime

That's because it is packed.

Отправлено с моего Galaxy Nexus через Tapatalk
    miuiandroid.com github multilang repositories work

I managed to translate a MIUIv4 for the HTC Wildfire S (odex version) into German using the miuiandroid.com github multilang repositories. They have the desired git repository structure and inlcude some other languages as well. The following worked for me:

Go to the folder jBART/data/settings and add to the file repo.miui.v4 the line
    Code:
    Bitti09/ma-xml-4.0-german=German Translation for MIUI based on multilang MIUI from miuiandroid.com
    or any other GITHUB repo from the second page of this document.
    At the moment, unfortunately, github is hard coded into jBART. If the desired translation lies on a bitbucket or any other repo, you have to either download it and set the folder including the "main" dir as the local translation source or fork the repo into your github.

Then modify the following lines of jbart.prop:
    Code:
    rom.global.download.extra=false
    rom.global.language=de
    rom.global.region=DE

rom.global.timezone=Europe/Berlin

or similar for another language. Setting
    Code:
    rom.global.download.extra=false
    is necessary at this point because the extra repos that jBART pulls in are Russian specific. Here's some more work to do to include the extra translations for other languages...

I asked BurgerZ, the dev of jBART, to include these multilang repos in the future, he will probably do so soon. Until then, he gave me permission to offer a version of his tool with all the github multilang repos already written to his configs. One can download version 0.3.9 from here: jBART 0.3.9 miuiandroid.com multilang

I just saw on his homepage that version 0.4.2 is out, but couldn't download it because mediafire says some download limit is reached...

I hope this helps! Cheers