kitkat CM11: a problem occurred when parsing the package

Search This thread

ainouna

Mar 26, 2012
kitkat CM11: a problem occurred when parsing the package with my htc sens xe version android 4.4 :(

with all applications !!! apk

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Not sure but i thing that happens when you try to install an application when Android Art is On, i dont face this problem with dalvic cache, however, it does happen with android art turned on so what i do is switch back to dalvik and then install the app and then switch back to android art

ainouna

Mar 26, 2012
Not sure but i thing that happens when you try to install an application when Android Art is On, i dont face this problem with dalvic cache, however, it does happen with android art turned on so what i do is switch back to dalvik and then install the app and then switch back to android art
i'm sorry i understand :(
what i have to do?

Inf1n1te

Jan 27, 2014
Olomouc
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

This could be occur due to many reasons. The main reason is due to un-checking installation of android apps from unknown source. Another main reason is that your app is incompatible with your current android version. That means the version of app in your mobile doesn’t support your current handset. There is another important reason that these app may contains bugs that can harm your Android smart phone.