(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111

And I'm running Maximus HD 42.0.0 (Android 4.4.3 | Sense 6.0) rom. As you can see, I have old firmware but I believe that my phone is otherwise prepared to accept an upgrade (S-OFF, Super CID, etc).

To the point... I would like to update the firmwmare but am a little confused on where to get them. I was thinking Vomer's Guide because he spells out the steps so well, has an organized collection of what's available, and in the guide he mentions:

"Following this guide will allow you to (in this sequence):
- Upgrade to the latest firmware (UL edition) without loosing any data on your SD card" (Emphasis on the UL)

However, many of the download mirrors say they're for M7C_DUG (dual sim) so it would appear they're not actually M7_UL. This inconsistency has me confused. Are these files for M7_UL or M7C_DUG? If not UL, where is an alternate repo for FW for my UL device? I would like to locate ones that do not wipe or require wiping my data which I know is possible because Vomer's Guide states that "SD card will not be wiped using these files".

I would also like to work my way up from my Android 4.1 base to be safe and monitor the transition in increments. i.e. flash "3.xx.401.x then 4.x.401.x then 5.x.401.x then 6.x" as recommended by the very knowledgeable clsA on another forum. So a complete list of FW is preferred.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
I am in the following state on my US AT&T HTC One:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.14.3250.13
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.26.502.10
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:

And I'm running Maximus HD 42.0.0 (Android 4.4.3 | Sense 6.0) rom. As you can see, I have old firmware but I believe that my phone is otherwise prepared to accept an upgrade (S-OFF, Super CID, etc).

To the point... I would like to update the firmwmare but am a little confused on where to get them. I was thinking Vomer's Guide because he spells out the steps so well, has an organized collection of what's available, and in the guide he mentions:

- Upgrade to the latest firmware (UL edition) without loosing any data on your SD card" (Emphasis on the UL)

However, many of the download mirrors say they're for M7C_DUG (dual sim) so it would appear they're not actually M7_UL. This inconsistency has me confused. Are these files for M7_UL or M7C_DUG? If not UL, where is an alternate repo for FW for my UL device? I would like to locate ones that do not wipe or require wiping my data which I know is possible because Vomer's Guide states that "SD card will not be wiped using these files".

I would also like to work my way up from my Android 4.1 base to be safe and monitor the transition in increments. i.e. flash "3.xx.401.x then 4.x.401.x then 5.x.401.x then 6.x" as recommended by the very knowledgeable clsA on another forum. So a complete list of FW is preferred.

the firmwares in vomers thread are for the m7_u and m7_ul phones, on AFH they are hosted under the Dual-SIM section (can't remember the reason) but are actually for m7_u/ul

Reactions: TXjames

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am in the following state on my US AT&T HTC One:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
    (bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.14.3250.13
    (bootloader) version-cpld: None
    (bootloader) version-microp: None
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.26.502.10
    (bootloader) serialno:
    (bootloader) imei:

the firmwares in vomers thread are for the m7_u and m7_ul phones, on AFH they are hosted under the Dual-SIM section (can't remember the reason) but are actually for m7_u/ul