Tylt Wireless Charger LG G3

Search This thread

sweets55

May 25, 2009
After messing with some cheap wireless chargers on Ebay and getting the slow charging crap I said screw that and bought two Tylt wireless chargers for $35 each at a T-Mobile store. I just wanted 4 chargers and that's why I tried the cheap route first. Not all T-Mobile stores have the Tylt and it took the manager some time to even find the SKU to check inventory at stores. The SKU is SUPM39575. Happy with the Tylt since it's made well and you just place it on and it charges fast enough. Some chargers are picky with the G3 but the Tylt doesn't require any sweet spot to charge. Amazon and Micro center carry the Tylt but it probably cost more.

Tylt probably works with most cases. It does with my Nillkin. I haven't tried with my Insignia case yet.

You need a sticker for wireless charging. I got mine from this thread (thanks iazybandit). Not sure if he has anymore.
http://xdaforums.com/lg-g...icker-t2827738

Also you can get them from this place in China. Not sure if Ebay has any yet.

Tylt has a light at the bottom and turns green when charging. If it turns red pull it off and put back on.

IMG_1648_zpsf1d74c67.jpg

Illrigger

Sep 8, 2007
After messing with some cheap wireless chargers on Ebay and getting the slow charging crap I said screw that and bought two Tylt wireless chargers for $35 each at a T-Mobile store. I just wanted 4 chargers and that's why I tried the cheap route first. Not all T-Mobile stores have the Tylt and it took the manager some time to even find the SKU to check inventory at stores. The SKU is SUPM39575. Happy with the Tylt since it's made well and you just place it on and it charges fast enough. Some chargers are picky with the G3 but the Tylt doesn't require any sweet spot to charge. Amazon and Micro center carry the Tylt but it probably cost more.

Tylt probably works with most cases. It does with my Nillkin. I haven't tried with my Insignia case yet.

You need a sticker for wireless charging. I got mine from this thread (thanks iazybandit). Not sure if he has anymore.

Tylt has a light at the bottom and turns green when charging. If it turns red pull it off and put back on.

IMG_1648_zpsf1d74c67.jpg

$35 is a REALLY good price for a Tylt Vu. So good, in fact, that I am wondering if they aren't actually remarked Itien A6's being sold under the Tylt name. Either way, good deal; both are good 3-coil chargers.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
$35 is a REALLY good price for a Tylt Vu. So good, in fact, that I am wondering if they aren't actually remarked Itien A6's being sold under the Tylt name. Either way, good deal; both are good 3-coil chargers.
I found out T-Mobile had the Tylt chargers on sale from a guy on her that works at T-Mobile. damn I need to tell him thanks. I think they didn't sell good and T-Mobile is clearing stock. The A6 was my second choice. Back in the Palm Pre days I made a stand for my touchstone and put it in the car. I thought about doing it with the Tylt too.

clninja

Jun 25, 2011
Denver
I found out T-Mobile had the Tylt chargers on sale from a guy on her that works at T-Mobile. damn I need to tell him thanks. I think they didn't sell good and T-Mobile is clearing stock. The A6 was my second choice. Back in the Palm Pre days I made a stand for my touchstone and put it in the car. I thought about doing it with the Tylt too.

No problem ;) original price on the tylt was $70

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

sweets55

May 25, 2009
No problem ;) original price on the tylt was $70

I know that was over priced which is probably why it's on sale now and or I think stores are not selling Qi chargers anymore for some reason. Well Best Buy and Radio Shack stopped selling them. Not sure what year model the T-Mobile Tylt is. I saw a different one at Micro Center store and it was $53. Might have been the same one but different packaging. This one says $43.
http://www.microcenter.com/product/433017/VU_Wireless_Charger_-_Black

lexluthor

Feb 7, 2007
If anyone is able to find one, let me know. I'm debating between the Tylt Vu or Itian A6 for home use.

If you find a Tylt at a T-Mobile store for $35 then go for that. If not, I really wouldn't spend more than a few $s extra for the Tylt over Itian. My Itian works perfectly and many others have commented that as well.

Damitu

Feb 21, 2010
Lewisville
I just got my Tylt from Amazon. Plugged it in and set my phone on it and started charging right away. Much better then the LG charger which kept asking me to correctly position the phone. It appears to be charging just as fast as the ac adapter.

Wooba99

Dec 20, 2011
I've called every tmobile shop in Western NY and Northern PA/OH (I'm in Canada) and nobody has these in stock unfortunately.

Ready2Mosh

Jun 18, 2007
I'll go check the mall again, if your interested just Pay me what it costs plus flat rate shipping.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I gave my wife my other Tylt charger for her S4. At first it wasn't working since stupid me didn't plug the cable all the way in. Wife loves it. Now she doesn't have to try and find her wall charger cable when it falls behind our bed. Lol. The charging reciever was only 5 bucks. Would be nice if the Tylt charger wasn't angled as much so you can watch movies while it's charging. Not a big deal since I wouldn't do that often.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
My mom was in the hospital a few days so I used my phone a lot. I wish you can keep the phone off when charging on the Tylt charger. For some reason it turns back on. I know with wall chargers the G3 charges fast when the phone is off. I know with past phones they had a fast charge option I think it the kernel. Think that will ever happen with the G3? Not sure if it's even ok. lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

IMG_1648_zpsf1d74c67.jpg
    I paid $48 at a Verizon store after my office discount on accessories, but for $35 I'd buy a second one.

Thanks for the SKU info!
    They had 5 left after i bought mine in Bloomingdale, IL Stratford square mall corporate store.