SafeStrap Backup for ND3 Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware

Search This thread

zedomax

Mar 23, 2010
Daly City, CA
HighOnAndroid.com
I made a backup of my stock ND3 Android 4.4.2 while helping someone restore their stock ROM. I know ND3 stock firmware isn't available yet (and perhaps never) but if you ever need to go back to stock and didn't make a backup, you can use this to get stock firmware back. You probably don't need this since you can use NCE ROM but just in case.

This does not include any bootloader/modem/etc, just system and data but should be enough to get you back on track.

http://stockroms.net/file/GalaxyS5/SM-G900A/SafeStrapBackup/4.4.2/KOT49H.G900AUCU2AND3.zip

Unzip and put under /TWRP/BACKUPS/blahblah directory.

If you don't have blahblah directory, just make backup of your current cache and will create one.

You can also follow this video if you just don't get it:

Last edited:

JRCARRERAS

Apr 15, 2014
I made a backup of my stock ND3 Android 4.4.2 while helping someone restore their stock ROM. I know ND3 stock firmware isn't available yet (and perhaps never) but if you ever need to go back to stock and didn't make a backup, you can use this to get stock firmware back. You probably don't need this since you can use NCE ROM but just in case.

This does not include any bootloader/modem/etc, just system and data but should be enough to get you back on track.

http://stockroms.net/file/GalaxyS5/SM-G900A/SafeStrapBackup/4.4.2/KOT49H.G900AUCU2AND3.zip

Unzip and put under /TWRP/BACKUPS/blahblah directory.

If you don't have blahblah directory, just make backup of your current cache and will create one.

You can also follow this video if you just don't get it:

Is it possible or can you do the same for ANG3? I fixed my phone using your backup three times. ?

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a
nice, gonna debloat this and remove the carrier iq from it and some system stuff and use it. battery life sucks on all the roms for at&t right now. if i cant get more out of this stock rom im jumping back on my note 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: zounduser

Top Liked Posts