Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
24fd653b724d372147608d45f2a5ad46.jpg

High quality download below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6nd5mikf417luj/LINE.jpg?dl=0

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me :)

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
22f5a4ee73ed7d8f334d54293f565f23.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1k3xlh221tk9vha/Iggy-Azalea-cute-blonde-hair.jpeg?dl=0

My Tapatalk Signature:

For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me :)

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
968278df0764eafabfd96d1c6d44a28e.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bma2nu4nn69bpf/MOSS.jpg?dl=0

My Tapatalk Signature:

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
186b2a8ea1b7e522329d29174bd1d626.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcjhw1x396rd7cw/heat.jpg?dl=0

My Tapatalk Signature:

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
97e95158ac0f5fcc65eb0e7ca1db0811.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmdudxorm7la2iq/grey_lake_hd1080p.jpg?dl=0

My Tapatalk Signature:

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
c479227bbb118f724e59fbad145cee89.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7ci9lhxlmzlpik/orange_field_hd1080p.jpg?dl=0

My Tapatalk Signature:

Reactions: Clapping Monkey

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
Blackberry Passport Default Wallpapers OS 10/ 10.3​

2jlcp5oba6sbsbkc7vfdavb232_untitled.jpg

2jlcp5oba6sbsbkc7vfdavb232_blackberry-passport-stock-wallpapers.jpg

Looking to add some BlackBerry 10.3 love to your device but don't want to deal with the hassle of loading up a developer version of the OS? No problem. BlackBerry OS 10.3.0.700 has twenty new wallpapers (possibly more) within that are sized for all devices and we've pulled them out for you

OS-10-Stock-Wallpapers.zip

OS-10.3-Stock-Wallpapers.zip

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
1.) CoolPad F2 Stock Wallpapers

As you can see in the wallpapers preview, all backgrounds are beautiful. The first wallpaper in the pack appears to be a close imitation of Galaxy Note 3’s wallpaper. If you like the CoolPad F2 stock wallpapers, you are just a click away from grabbing them. Just hit our download link below and you’ll be all set to add some novel look to your phone’s lock and home screens.

Screenshots

6p3bj08hphthslsfe9vips0772_untitled.png

Download Link

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
Android m wallies

11 Android M Wallpapers from the Developer Preview​

Among them, without fail, is a collection of the default wallpapers. Unfortunately, (at this point) there is only 1 new wallpaper found in Android M

default_wallpaper-phandroid-640x526.jpg

The lone new wallpaper appears to be a picture of earth taken from space – just another reason to think that Android M won’t be called Marshmallow but instead will be called Android Milky Way.

Here are the other 10 default wallpapers found on the developer preview of Android M (but that also appeared in Android L)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HELLO my friends :eek:

This is my first thread on Xiaomi mi 3 forum and i am really proud to present to you the most beautiful and awesome HD wallpapers you ever seen on our loved Xiaomi mi3

this thread will update DAILY with fantastic HD wallpapers :good:

SO PLEASE HIT THANKS

1. ZTE Built-in wallpaper--Simple and elegant aroma :laugh:

171756d1s66gsuiuza6gna.png.thumb.jpg

Download link

2.Xiaomi Mi 4 Stock Wallpapers

Preview

143509u8rg00p5d95wgp92.jpg.thumb.jpg

Download link

I will be update this Thread Regularly..!! :angel:
    Sony Xperia Z3 System Dump Makes All Z3 Wallpapers Available For Download​

The Sony Xperia Z3 system dump has already made its way to the developer forums, and we are waiting its phone-specific apps and ringtones to make a cameo very soon. While you wait, you can preview all the official wallpapers found on the device in the slideshow below, and download them from the provided link in their native resolution. ;)

Download Xperia Z3 wallpapers from below link.

Xperia Z3 experience flow wallpaper resolution : 2160×1920

Download Xperia Z3 wallpapers.zip

Most of those are repetitions of the wallpapers traditionally found on the Xperia line, though some of them are new and pretty cool looking. ;) :laugh:

wallpapers%2Bz3.PNG
    Blur HD wallpapers 720P [6PCS}

093110i6q4xnifirxniw8w.png.thumb.jpg

Download link[6Pcs]
    I have created 3 wallpapers, specially for MIUI fans. Created only in Pbrush, 2nd one edited using pixlr:

2mmcuw9.png

dox94y.jpg

vy75mh.png
    None of your links work. Admin please close this thread!

tested again :D Working cool for me Bro :)