please update LS ROM!!

Search This thread

colourfuldays

Apr 16, 2013
@Aceofzeroz,i am chinese man , in our forums, we all like your LS ROM! so please ,can u update this excellent rom ?
in last version(4.22),i met some bugs, such as a series of FC during using system for a while,and i think the last version was so unstable ,can u fix it ?finally, thx your perfect efforts !!:好:

Aceofzeroz

You haven't been forgotten

@Aceofzeroz,i am chinese man , in our forums, we all like your LS ROM! so please ,can u update this excellent rom ?
in last version(4.22),i met some bugs, such as a series of FC during using system for a while,and i think the last version was so unstable ,can u fix it ?finally, thx your perfect efforts !!:好:
Greetings and thanks for contacting me to let me know about that. :) I've actually been updating the LS rom to KitKat in a new thread here: Liquid Smooth 4.4.2 - Unofficial Port. I'm now waiting for this month's release to come out from the official site for the Droid Razr (which is the device I port from here: Razr LS builds).

Thank you for supporting my work, I'm pleased to hear that you all like it and hope these new KK ports will satisfy you.:cool: I believe I may also update the Beanstalk 4.4.2 as well since I finally managed to make a working build, so look out for that! ;)

colourfuldays

Apr 16, 2013
yape, i said 4.22 was your 4.4.2's last rom! haha~i am newer in this forum, so i have to contact with u in there *^_^* we are wating for you !

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Aceofzeroz

Aceofzeroz

yape, i said 4.22 was your 4.4.2's last rom! haha~i am newer in this forum, so i have to contact with u in there *^_^* we are wating for you !

Ooooooooohhhhh, I just got what you're saying now haha! [emoji3] I'll update it as soon as this month's release comes out, and if nothing by next week then I'll update to the current latest update.

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

colourfuldays

Apr 16, 2013
i have download your last Beanstalk , and i am sure that my step is right , but i cant boot it. After i saw bootanimation , the screen went black and reboot … and my system was 650mb , data was 800mb and cache was 300mb ,i thought the setting was correct , right ?

Aceofzeroz

i have download your last Beanstalk , and i am sure that my step is right , but i cant boot it. After i saw bootanimation , the screen went black and reboot … and my system was 650mb , data was 800mb and cache was 300mb ,i thought the setting was correct , right ?

Oh no, I know why that's happening to you.:( Please flash the JBX kernel to allow booting for now. There's something I need to adjust in the build I uploaded where the kernel is concerned.:)

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You haven't been forgotten

Greetings and thanks for contacting me to let me know about that. :) I've actually been updating the LS rom to KitKat in a new thread here: Liquid Smooth 4.4.2 - Unofficial Port. I'm now waiting for this month's release to come out from the official site for the Droid Razr (which is the device I port from here: Razr LS builds).

Thank you for supporting my work, I'm pleased to hear that you all like it and hope these new KK ports will satisfy you.:cool: I believe I may also update the Beanstalk 4.4.2 as well since I finally managed to make a working build, so look out for that! ;)