$_12.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 845
  • ZLY4040202A_20140403042805565.jpg
    ZLY4040202A_20140403042805565.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 786
Last edited:

TangerineTractor

Sep 8, 2006
Found some Bumpers for the Moto G from a Chinese seller on Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331215167...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

They look quite good and there are many colours to choose from for your taste.

I got one. They're OK,but a bit bulky to be honest. Took 2 weeks to get here. In all honesty, you can get a genuine grip shell for under 8 quid, a much better option. I just bought one yesterday, best thing I've ever put on the phone.

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
I got one. They're OK,but a bit bulky to be honest. Took 2 weeks to get here. In all honesty, you can get a genuine grip shell for under 8 quid, a much better option. I just bought one yesterday, best thing I've ever put on the phone.
I only bought it yesterday so I haven't used it but based on your description i think i will like it since I do like a bit of extra grip, I think the next time i buy a case it would be the Grip shell, but i am going to wait for either the price to drop or for fake chinese ones to be released since i dont feel like paying £10 for a £95 device :) Thanks a lot for the description though as i couldnt find any online!

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Has anyone else bought this case? What do you think about it? We need more reviews on this brilliant case!

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
I've bought a yellow one. :good:
i dont like it much, it does not provide much protection, it's not gripy. I'm using a fosmon hyposnap at the moment as an alternative.
I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only £2 lol

digitalmahdi

Sep 12, 2009
I think the grip is actually quite fine, the lip that wraps around the device has a nice texture that incresaes grip and also access to the Moto indent allows for the index finger to hold on to the device too and tbh this case is more for looks than protection and it looks great in the colour red! Also, the seperate buttons for the volume rocker makes this case superb! Its only £2 lol

i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.

Reactions: NextGenGTR

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
i didn't mean it doesn't worth it for 2$ I'm saying when we can get something for 5 bucks it doesn't win the competition. it's definitely a better choice than having no case at all, but i don't find it protective enough for me. it's only beautiful.
Yep, i agree with you, its beautiful and only a little bit protective but since i am at home usually i dont risk breaking my phone :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks. Indeed I ve ever read it, but unfortunately, they seem to ship only in UK, and I live un France :(

sent from my Moto G - Recovery PhilZ Touch - Pink Kernel - C ROM

I don't mind getting one and shipping over if you want... it can't cost that much postage!