Search This thread

trismarck

Oct 8, 2011
Calendar from WM Standard on WM Professional

Hi,

I've used SPV E650 in the past and recently switched to TP 1. After the switch, I find the touch features of my phone very unreliable. Especially, the interface of the calendar is awful. Earlier, when I've had an appointment in the calendar lasting from 11:00 to 11:20, when I selected the appointment and clicked 'New appointment', the new appointment from/to hours were set to 11:30 automatically. With WM 6.5 Energy ROM this doesn't happen and I have to remember the hour I want the appointment to occur + the appointment text. Also, selecting the hours / minutes the appointment will occur by sliding through all the numbers is just plain nuts.
Two questions:
- is there a ROM for TP that (the ROM) was especially crafted to be used only with the physical keyboard?
- can I uninstall the touch version of my calendar and load a 'standard' one from WM Standard? (or is there any other solution/external app with better interface?)
- (unrelated) - how to display the Start menu on the Home screen as a list of all applications? I don't like the 3x5 columns approach, I'd rather have a Windows XP like start menu with a button on the Home screen.

Regards

R^7Z

dunker

Jun 8, 2009
jesus, this forum is still alive, I have a sentiment for this phone. I looked out of curiosity android is already on it?

Video players on android rom's

I find this thread very useful !Actually i'm running different android rom's,testing and looking for a fixed version for my Raphael 100.Some versions like FRX07 or GBX0A seems to working better for me with a single issue...NO VIDEO PLAYING.No matter if i want to play local video files or from network.I can't see video,only audio and that's happening with any video player:stock player,mobo,bs player or any other...
I just can't find a single answer how to solve this issue.
Can anyone help me ??
P.S. On my HTC POLARIS(Touch Cruise) android rom's work FULLY.Why can't be possible on Raphael100?

Supermatt01

Nov 20, 2010
Surabaya
Redmi Note 10 Pro
froyo bundles changing touch pro keyboard.

many people here are asking about the froyo bundle changing the touch pro layout. I tried the froyo 7.1 build and I also noticed this small problem, but as I don't have ten posts yet I can't report the bug, moving on all you have to do to fix this is go to the settings app in your handset and go to keyboard selector and change it from the touchpro layout back to the fuze or what ever layout you have in your selection section. Mine shows two selections touchpro and fuze on my WM side and my keys work with the fuze layout and it miss types everything on the touchpro layout. I haven't found a full fix for this issue yet. I haven't noticed the same with the new GB bundle but admittedly I'm using the auto boot light WM build to bypass windows startup to save battery life by avoiding double booting my set.

Sakkie18

May 2, 2012
Can't find Official firmware

Hey peeps, I was wondering if someone could send me a link that works to get the original WM 6.1 PRO firmware for Touch Pro Raphael T7272 GSM? Can't find a link that works, Rapidshare, Mediafire. etc has removed them all and support from HTC is looong gone! Or send a link to a version of 6.1 that still looks and works the same.

Thanks

Play_ZXC

Sep 1, 2012
hi all
can anyone help me to unbrick my htc touch pro raph100?
i flashed diamond hspl 057 on touch pro ....
now the phone is dead
it wont start
i ve removed the battery ...
still nothing
pls help
thank you advanced

viksy

Aug 29, 2012
battery draining after flashing

well I flashed my touch pro with |July 4|RAPH| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium ROM .. having some problem
battery draining quickly some people said I have to flash with appropriate rilphone 1.01.25.16 radio .. sometimes phone freezes too so please help me I am new and unable to post in energy's thread

R^7Z

How many cycles have you gone through? Have you re-charged more than once yet? You'll have to calibrate the battery before the battery starts discharging correctly. My suggestion would be to let it discharge to 20% then recharge it back to 80%
I've heard of the same claims about needing to flash the correct ril but never did it and haven't had an issue with quick battery discharge. Keep in mind, if you have the wifi on or don't change the display brightness down, you shouldn't hope to expect anything better with the battery. Additionally, if you've had the battery for longer than 2/3 years, kind of difficult to expect the same (or better) performance from the battery unless you know you've discharged it and recharged it the way mentioned above.

Reactions: viksy

viksy

Aug 29, 2012
thnks

Well its been 5 to 6 days since I have flashed it ... I discharge it to almost 0% and then charge ti to 100% .. there is one more problem which is strangest .. battery draining rate changes it drains down to 70% in an hour or two .. on the other hand when it reaches 10% or 5% or even 2% draining rate decreases drastically...

R^7Z

That is to be expected, the drastic battery drain below 10%. Which is why I mentioned cutting off at 80% and don't let it drop below 20%. Have you attempted to drop the display brightness and seeing about the wifi deal? Additionally, have you ever considered purchasing another battery?

Reactions: viksy

viksy

Aug 29, 2012
That is to be expected, the drastic battery drain below 10%. Which is why I mentioned cutting off at 80% and don't let it drop below 20%. Have you attempted to drop the display brightness and seeing about the wifi deal? Additionally, have you ever considered purchasing another battery?

well before getting to 10% battery drains quickly but after 10% battery take lot of time to drain ... nope I have no purchased another battery yet
but the battery meter got pinkish ... very light but redish or pinkish

viksy

Aug 29, 2012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    X-Ray!

Here's a neat app I found when I had my kaiser. It looks like you are viewing an x-ray of your hand! It doesn't seem to work on the touch pro, but maybe someone can tweak it so it will......
    Guess this gets asked a million times, but is there anyway to get the sound out of the front speaker instead of the rear speaker from Skype?

I know about using headphones/ bluetooth, but without either of them?

AFAIK, a similar thread exists in the Skype user forum and states that it is not possible as WM will not offer an API function to access the front speaker.
    I have new HTC Fuze device and i have unlocked it with one of the purchased unlock code so i want to download the new Rom version from the official site what i need to know with that affect my lock or something i mean with that lock it back ??? Plzz i need an asnwer

The Sim unlock/lock has nothing to do with the ROM so i'd say go ahead and flash whatever rom you want, its not going to get your phone locked again.:cool:

Guys, I apologize if this has been asked before, but is Windows Phone 7 possible on the touch pro?
    No, I dont think windows 7 is possible with any device that came with Windows Mobile 6.x or older. However theres some skins/launchers that make your winmo6 phone home screen look like 7. Im just not sure how much testing has been done with the HTC Touch Pro/Fuze.
    Look here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=859799
    comon they got to be someone who can help me out here :( i can't just ask my friends for there numbers every time i want to install a new Rom on my phone :( Help me out here

I don't know about syncing to your computer; I don't usually do that. However, PIM Backup is a popular tool for backing up your contacts to a memory card. It can save your contacts, as well as your call log and messages. Then you can restore them after flashing a new ROM.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=299705
    http://www.dotfred.net/
    How many cycles have you gone through? Have you re-charged more than once yet? You'll have to calibrate the battery before the battery starts discharging correctly. My suggestion would be to let it discharge to 20% then recharge it back to 80%
    I've heard of the same claims about needing to flash the correct ril but never did it and haven't had an issue with quick battery discharge. Keep in mind, if you have the wifi on or don't change the display brightness down, you shouldn't hope to expect anything better with the battery. Additionally, if you've had the battery for longer than 2/3 years, kind of difficult to expect the same (or better) performance from the battery unless you know you've discharged it and recharged it the way mentioned above.