[RETIRED] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747 (NO MORE UPDATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Phoneguy589

May 1, 2011
S.E. Florida
Please thank Neverends for his continuous updates....
I'm going through a seperation/divorce (again) so I've barely got time to flash nightlies let alone update links. Does anyone know any rich single girls? :D

For Screen flickering issues try going into Settings-->Developer Options-->Disable HW overlays

Here are some added links for quick access. Please hit justin860s Thanks Button for his time and work! Without these group of devs, most of us would be running stock firmware :crying: I suggest browsing the AOKP thread as well to see if any bugs that you are experiencing are also present on other CM10 builds. There may be a fix not posted in the CM10 Q&A thread so typically I'll look elsewhere before asking. Or use this ----> Advanced Search for At&t S3 forums

gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

Justinbeans Inverted GAPPs Single post

8/26 Inverted GAPPs Direct link zip

CM10 Q & A thread ---> Thanks to Kangi26

RomManager CWM 6.0.1.2 img ---> Has Ext_SD support but dates are still not correct

Here is the new boot animation for anyone who is interested
CWM Cyanogen Boot Animation Zip ---> Thanks to jackmu95 for posting.

Last edited:

1mile

Nov 16, 2011
will this be on 3g or lte 4g. I loaded the previews build and kept going from 3g to hspt. I'm on rogers?

neverends

Mar 5, 2010
South Bay
In the interest of making the OP as maximally helpful as possible, could you replace the "lmgtfy" links with actual links?

If you're looking for the Google Apps for this ROM, you want the JellyBean ones from one of these two sources:

http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/Google_Apps
http://goo.im/gapps

--

Otherwise, thanks for the useful post.

I followed in Cyanogens footsteps by not directly linking to them... I am not sure if it was a legal issue or not but if you look at his posts he always says search for them - his quote was "Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them."

zmore

Apr 25, 2011
NYC
Is starting this new thread even necessary? I'm fairly sure cyanogen will eventually change the Preview thread to Nightly.

EDIT: But, if you take the time to update your OP with known issues & workarounds (as I see you have already), then I'm all for it. :highfive: BillyG! :)

Last edited:

neverends

Mar 5, 2010
South Bay
Is starting this new thread even necessary? I'm fairly sure cyanogen will eventually change the Preview thread thread to Nightly.

The information was outdated and the conversations in the thread were based on the preview builds... I contacted the forum mod and explained to him that I posted this thread and if they need it shut down - to do so.. We will leave the rest up to cyanogen and the mods. Just trying to help the people asking where to get the nightly and the new gapps... if Steve wants this thread shut down its perfectly fine for me. The donate link goes to him and I made it clear that it was not my rom or my build.

Reactions: shirsch

neverends

Mar 5, 2010
South Bay
well, i am interested in seeing this progress!

the progress from now forward is primarily feature additions... this rom is surprisingly smooth and well put together... there are very few bugs and at the rate the team is working, they should be squashed soon..

Fortunately or us Cyanogen himself is working on the AT&T and T-Mo versions! :victory:

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
If you want(or need) to point folks to the Q&A thread for CM10, go for it. It's pretty much questions and answers from all sorts of folks. I think it can handle the additional traffic

Reactions: neverends

BAM1789

Dec 5, 2011
Mesa
It would be a good idea too even though Paranoid is based on CM10.. you can try just wiping Cache/Dalvik and if you have problems then do a full wipe. But Im no expert! Just a dude on XDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It was a pleasure helping everyone get there fix of CM10 Nightly Builds. Cyanogen has returned and updated his thread. It is now time to switch back to his thread! I will continue to update you and help in his thread.
    Thank you!

CYANOGEN'S OFFICIAL CM10 NIGHTLY THREAD
    It was a pleasure helping everyone get there fix of CM10 Nightly Builds. Cyanogen has returned and updated his thread. It is now time to switch back to his thread! I will continue to update you and help in his thread.
    Thank you!

Thank you!

:)Wanted to thank everyone for keeping this thread going so smoothly. My goal is to make it so that members can find information as easily as possible. :)

A few things:

* If you notice something that you think should be stated in the bug list in the second post of this thread then please PM me.
    * If you have a solution for a known problem Please title your post with "Fix for:"description of problem"
    * If you have a concern with the content of the thread or a possible idea to help improve the useability of this thread please PM.
    * If you like the thread and found it helpful rate the thread with 5 stars.
    * If anyone helped you in this thread use the thank button to thank that person rather than posting a thank you. This way we can reduce clutter.

Again thank you all for being so civil and helpful to one another and lets make this a great thread!

Finally, remember I am just the messenger and Cyanogen is the genius behind this ROM... So please please please donate to him. You can find his donate link in the third post of this thread.:cool: