Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Also, a bit of fun news. My favourite benchmark right now is AnTuTu

Streak 7s now own the top two spots on its ranking. Beating out Xooms and G-Tabs!
Sweet!

Btw, the number two spot is me with sm7 1.2
Someone running 1.1 got the top spot with a 1.6hz overclock.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using XDA App
I'm the one who has the highest score in antutu on the streak 7.
;-)

If you open the details you'll see my Nick in the comments I believe

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

KenpoAP

Oct 5, 2010
San Juan
Can I get back the zinio app! Use it every day! Please! Can't do it from TB!

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

dotnetguyaz

Sep 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
So, on 1.2, I'm experiencing the data dropping issue when coming out of a long standby. Anyone else seeing this???

bogdi1988

Mar 16, 2007
Seattle, WA
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
wow i missed a s*i* ton of stuff around here! :p i see the DJ is doing an amazing job :D. how's the GPS reception/lock on the 1.2 rom? i am getting very ****ty GPS on the performance version (first ever mod) of the updated rom that dell pushed... it takes ages to get a GPS lock sometimes.

gizmosli

Jan 16, 2009
So, on 1.2, I'm experiencing the data dropping issue when coming out of a long standby. Anyone else seeing this???

Me too. with random browser crashes and several xda app crashes. im not sure if its the oc/tweaks, do we have stock 2.2 I can download?

how's the GPS reception/lock on the 1.2 rom? i am getting very ****ty GPS on the performance version (first ever mod) of the updated rom that dell pushed... it takes ages to get a GPS lock sometimes.

My GPS performance is great. I use 'GPS Status and Toolbox' which keeps the A-GPS data fresh. Most of the GPS problems people have are due to stale/inaccurate A-GPS caches. There is also an app called GPS Doctor that should be able to clean the GPS cache too

bogdi1988

Mar 16, 2007
Seattle, WA
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
OC to 1.5 and i get 3652... HOLLY FUDGE! :D

DJ... let me know if you want me to test ROMS for you also :). I finally found the time to get back to XDA with my Streak :). I use it very often as my car GPS and carputer link :)

Last edited:

bogdi1988

Mar 16, 2007
Seattle, WA
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
@Dj_Steve... could we maybe get an upgraded camera app? Maybe one that could switch between the two cameras? Maybe have a few more options? So maybe an HTC Sense cam, or maybe a Gingerbread cam app?

BTW... i LOVE the boot anim! :)

MIKEBOTS

Mar 7, 2008
Vibrate Mode

Hey guys I am having a problem with the vibrate mode. When vibrate mode is on it gives out this weird sound. On version 1.1 i had no problem with vibrate mode. Is anyone else having that problem?

dotnetguyaz

Sep 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Me too. with random browser crashes and several xda app crashes. im not sure if its the oc/tweaks, do we have stock 2.2 I can download?

So, I figured out how NOT to drop data after a long standby... If WiFi is enabled, connected or not to an access point, mobile data connection stays alive. However, if WiFi is turned off, then after about an hour or so, the mobile data connection dies and never comes back (enabling/disabling Airplane mode, searching for providers, etc does nothing and the APN list is empty when this happens). The major problem here is that with the WiFi radio constantly running, the battery drain is almost unbearable.

DJ_Steve, would a logcat help you troubleshoot this?

gizmosli

Jan 16, 2009
Im having artifacts on my screen more on xda app, I see fine gold lines on edges, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update 11/05/11

StreakDroid7 1.3 :)

changelog
    no huge changes
    rebuilt kernel with more stability at higher overclocks, also auto detect speeds in setcpu will work fine now.
    added GPU Overclock which also boosts the base gpu clock so performance should be increased all round
    reduced the max framerate to fix gfx courrptions

http://mirror2.streakdroid.com/Streakdroid7-v1.3.zip

Update 22/04/11

time for a new build again :D

minor tweaks in this version and one large change :D

changelog:
    Minor tweaks to kernel
    Removed 1.6ghz Overclock
    Tweaked 1.504ghz should work better
    Added 1.3ghz clock speed
    Finally managed to uncap the framerate of device, now hitting over 100fps on some items,
    thanks to dexter_nlb for pointing me in the right direction on the above :)

overclock should be pretty much rock solid up to 1.4ghz but above that you may see lockups, also not all devices are the same and some will not handle overclock as well

download link: http://mirror2.streakdroid.com/Streakdroid7-v1.2.zip

Please feel free to donate to my work if you find it useful :D - any amount is appreciated
    GBP Donate | USD Donate
    Iam asking because the only way that i can flash a rom is thru NVflash because some how i dont have recovery installed iam having hard time to installed it. NV flash has been for me the only way to do it to flash a rom.

So can this rom flash thru NVflash possible?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Chipis, shoot me a PM. I had an issue at first getting CWM installed initially and I can walk you through NVFlash to get CWM installed.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Do some work on your own, learn how to use fastboot so you can flash recovery and get it fixed.

I have 7 android devices and I'm seeing an exodus in the forums from one of tolerance of those like yourself that REFUSE to learn anything by the more experienced to a state of disgust. The mods may be a bunch of lazies that would rather be in the graces of the noobs but the devs are getting sick of their threads having hundreds of posts with JUNK like yours that could be avoided with some simple effort

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Just because someone asks questions because they don't understand how to do something or are having issues, doesn't mean they haven't done their research or made attempts. We are and were all noobs at one point in time until someone aided us along the way to help in the process and eventually get us to where we are today in terms of modding, flashing and so on. If you have an issue with helping then don't bother to respond in a forum. The point of the forums is to work as a community together and advance our devices, not bash each other and halt progress. Thanks and have a good one. :D
    I have it. Let me drop it into my Google Drive for you.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0ozkQsJWIScU2pGYlJFMzV1cG8
    GIVEEN what do you have to be such an ass dude you act like you have a serious problem you always wanna hold something rather it's someone hands or their penis granted there are people here that needs help just like you did when you first started someone had to hold your hand and your penis as well unless your just that brilliant which i seriously doubt so "**** YOU"

That's where you're wrong buddy... those live giveen and myself and many many others came here when xda developers WAS MOSTLY DEVELOPERS and we DID NOT get spoon fed and had to figure stuff out FROM EXISTING MATERIAL. Its all there... the noobs are too lazy to search.... end of discussion... no other way to look at it....

Sent from my AOKP M6 TouchPad using TapaTalk 2