Search This thread

daWINchi

May 20, 2013
yazd
pls help
pls
pls
i just wanted to factory reset my note 3 lte
after pushing erase every thing button noting changed,i think must push it again and i did it about 10 or 15 times
then suddenly my phone restarted and galaxy screen showed and on top of screen writed " recovery booting ...." in blue color and next line "set waranty bit : recovery " in yellow
and then device restart auto and pervious levels repeat again
i let the phone do this cycle for 15 min and noting changed
i get off the battry and then try to go vol dw + home + power but noting changed

pls help me
can i use my phone again!?
:`(

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
pls help
pls
pls
after pushing erase every thing button noting changed,i think must push it again and i did it about 10 or 15 times
then suddenly my phone restarted and galaxy screen showed and on top of screen writed " recovery booting ...." in blue color and next line "set waranty bit : recovery " in yellow
i get off the battry and then try to go vol dw + home + power but noting changed

pls help me

Take the battery for a few second and put it back, enter download mode and flash new firmware. :good:

Reactions: daWINchi

freszu

Nov 6, 2011
Worksop
I have the same problem.
Removing the battery does not help.

Any1 can help?
Please

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

pls help
pls
pls

pls help me

works great on my note 3 !!!!

remove the battery then volume down(no up!!!!)+home button+power button.now set in battery back.
phone is switched on download mode.
now Odin 3.09 and download recovery files.make sure that you have the appropriate recovery.
on my phone n9005-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125).

Now everything is back to normal.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pls help
    pls
    pls

pls help me

Take the battery for a few second and put it back, enter download mode and flash new firmware. :good: