Radio zip for 3uk needed

Search This thread

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Hi since chaning the kernel my data has been... Bad. Love the kernel though so could do with the above radio. I think a lot are usa ones which differ in a couple of key frequencys and they are not marked 20/21.
Im especially after one for 3. So if you have one please zip it for me! Big thx

Ten min cutoff app.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hi since chaning the kernel my data has been... Bad. Love the kernel though so could do with the above radio. I think a lot are usa ones which differ in a couple of key frequencys and they are not marked 20/21.
Im especially after one for 3. So if you have one please zip it for me! Big thx

Ten min cutoff app.

there us no special radio for 3uk. what you can do is try the differing radios in the radio thread, to see which works best for you. all they are are radios from the newest kitkat build and the older ones.

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
I know there are no special ones! Ijust dont want a usa pile of poo. And it would be nice to get one from someone who oh never mind

Ten min cutoff app.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
USA one is best for me on 3. There are too many variables though so you just have to try them all. There's not many so just try each one for a day and in a week you'll have found the one for you. They're all in the radio thread I believe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: howard bamber

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Look i checked my radio. What use is that in uk phone wont link to pic. It said USA and gave 2 lots of frequencies and one jap lot. Wish to god kernel builders and others would realise that the radios are different. That is why there are TWO MODELS

Ten min cutoff app.

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Root su are you in the uk? Sorry read your biography! I did download 3 but they won't flash, or rather show up in recovery and ive no pc

Ten min cutoff app.

Last edited:

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Point out the best please

SICK OF THIS APP CUTTING OF EVERY TEN MINS.

The latest 84 is best for me but as I said there's many variables so may not be best for you.

It's 125 MB so it's uploading slowly. Just unzip it.. Every zip inside is recovery flashable.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Jesus Dropbox is **** at uploading.

Had to put it on my NAS

Hope this works.. Will terminate after 24 hours

http://suroot.myqnapcloud.com:8080/share.cgi?ssid=0lVLn60

Reactions: howard bamber

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Downloading now. Got fed up with the app. Started closing b4 i could open pages! Dont know why pple insist the UK and USA have the same radios They do not. Its why there are two models. Ive looked them up online and they differ in the bands both on 3g and lte.

Ten min cutoff app.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Some of the radios are the same. Some are different.. The bands the hardware uses are irrelevant to the radio software.

In short radio hardware is the same but factory configured differently. The radio software is sometimes the same and sometimes not

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Well this is on my phone now. Where is Europe?

Ten min cutoff app.

Attachments

• 1402863691701.jpg
    1402863691701.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 48

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
I know that the hardware is the same. Thats why I need software. Kernel devs just use the country they are in like this above

Ten min cutoff app.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I know that the hardware is the same. Thats why I need software. Kernel devs just use the country they are in like this above

Ten min cutoff app.

i dont think you really know what you are talking about. there is no other versions of android kernel source in aosp, there is only one. all kernel devs use the same code(cm kernel devs use CAF). where you live has nothing to do with kernels nor roms.

Staggerlee66

Mar 11, 2014
I flashed both of these radios. The d20 went to h+ 10%of the time. The other 90+ of the time.

# 47386

Attachments

• 1402915626298.jpg
    1402915626298.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    USA one is best for me on 3. There are too many variables though so you just have to try them all. There's not many so just try each one for a day and in a week you'll have found the one for you. They're all in the radio thread I believe

Root su are you in the uk? Sorry read your biography! I did download 3 but they won't flash, or rather show up in recovery and ive no pc

Ten min cutoff app.

Gimme 10 mins I'll zip up all the ones I have used and Dropbox them for you

Yes I'm on 3 UK

Point out the best please

SICK OF THIS APP CUTTING OF EVERY TEN MINS.

The latest 84 is best for me but as I said there's many variables so may not be best for you.

It's 125 MB so it's uploading slowly. Just unzip it.. Every zip inside is recovery flashable.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Jesus Dropbox is **** at uploading.

Had to put it on my NAS

Hope this works.. Will terminate after 24 hours

http://suroot.myqnapcloud.com:8080/share.cgi?ssid=0lVLn60