[SPRINT][ROM] TeeROM v1.0 [4/22]

Search This thread

hoopsdavis

Sep 25, 2008
Woodbridge, Va
I wonder if this annoys anyone as it annoys me. Have you noticed you're unable to get the widgets to go to the edge of the screen? that .25 inch on each side really annoys me.

Just wondering

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I could not do PRL/Profile Updates after flashing this or the CM 9 RoM - and MMS has not worked for me while everything else seems ok - I think I have read that MMS is a pretty common problem with AOSP and CM9 type roms - but don't quote me on that - I don't really use MMS so it isn't an issue for me - and I have a stock back up so I can always go back to it and run PRL updates occassionally until a solution is made -

I'm also having MMS issues with this rom, unable to send or receive.

cheflarry

Feb 20, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I wonder if this annoys anyone as it annoys me. Have you noticed you're unable to get the widgets to go to the edge of the screen? that .25 inch on each side really annoys me.

Just wondering

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I'm also having MMS issues with this rom, unable to send or receive.

Same here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

ifly4vamerica

Jun 13, 2010
Thanks for confirming guys. I am running stock rooted for now and am planning on adding mods one by one to see which one breaks it. Ill report back if I figure anything out.

GN Sent

gr33nd3vil

Dec 6, 2011
Whats the difeence between this an cm9 from? Little lost coming from the sgs2...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
Thank you I take it its a lot better an can use kernals?

Not sure what he's done to the rom, but it prob has some enhancements that the stock rom didn't. It ran good for me bit I haven't been on it since a CM build came down. As far as the kernel, yes you should be able to flash one. Its really up to you what kernel is best.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

gr33nd3vil

Dec 6, 2011
Not sure what he's done to the rom, but it prob has some enhancements that the stock rom didn't. It ran good for me bit I haven't been on it since a CM build came down. As far as the kernel, yes you should be able to flash one. Its really up to you what kernel is best.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Which cm build are you on?

funnief13

Nov 26, 2010
CITY OF ANGELS
Hey guys I'm new to this nexus ... I flash this rom everything is OK .. but the wifi connection not workin is this a bug that needs fix??? Or did I do something wrong..

gr33nd3vil

Dec 6, 2011
Hey guys I'm new to this nexus ... I flash this rom everything is OK .. but the wifi connection not workin is this a bug that needs fix??? Or did I do something wrong..

Wish I could tell ya I just flashed the official cm9 an it runs super smooth

G

GuestD0701

When you installed, did you wipe data, caches and system? I seem to recall someone that didn't wipe system and had some issues...

~Sent from my Trinity powered Galaxy Nexus~

Last edited:
G

GuestD0701

Got it ..I for got to wipe system... thanks bro... u no of any good themes that work on this rom???

I have seen people flash themes from other variants and break things.. May wanna wait on that. Won't be long. I'm not aware of any... Here's a link to Sprint Galaxy Nexus forum:
xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1562

~Sent from my Trinity powered Galaxy Nexus~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zvr05j.png

Welcome to TeeROM! The first custom ROM available for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus, or torospr. This ROM aims to be fast, provide great battery life and not be overcrowded with useless junk.

Features:

-Deodexed
    -Latest Lean Kernel
    -Root and Superuser
    -Zipaligned
    -Bugmailer removed
    -Useless video files removed
    -Battery saving and speed tweaks
    -Apps removed:
    -Books
    -Google+
    -BIP
    -WAPPushManager
    -Video Editor
    -SDM
    -Shopper

Credits:

phrac for the system dump, wouldn't have been possible without it.
    Peter Alfonso for some script references.

Changelog:

Code:
    4/22/12
    V1.0
    -Initial release

Installation Instructions:

1. Wipe Data
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Under mounts Wipe /system (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
    4. Install
    5. Reboot

Download (Gapps are included):

http://www.mediafire.com/?dl3uctdb43i874b

Mirror:

http://d-h.st/Cl4
    And it begins!!!! :) do u think other rom developers that made verizon can change a couple of things on their roms and be posted here? :)

Sent from my SPH-D700

Maybe, Adrenalyne and some others are working getting AOSP to work so that could help.
    So aosp is still under construction to be fixed? Well I am sure it will be here in a month :)

Sent from my SPH-D700

Yeah, there are some radio issues that they are working on
    Status 0. Does it matter if I'm on cwm? I'm not on twrp, should I be?

1234931504682.jpg

It shouldn't matter. Let me look again...
    Not so great battery life after a days use. Stock (one with the rom) kernel.. will flashing a kernel from the VGnex thread break anything?? Or is that where we're supposed to get em? Lol

They should work. How much screen on time are you getting?