slimkat

Search This thread

karaki93

Aug 29, 2013
Beirut
I want to thank the developers for this amazing rom but i want to say that some apps are crashing several times before they work properly and there is some lags that i hope u can fix.
If someone move the post to the main thread i'll be thankfull cz i cant post there:good::good:

det0xx

Jul 14, 2012
Riverside
I want to thank the developers for this amazing rom but i want to say that some apps are crashing several times before they work properly and there is some lags that i hope u can fix.
If someone move the post to the main thread i'll be thankfull cz i cant post there:good::good:

i believe it happens due to low memory access, aka ram available. if i were you id just switch to cm11 its best option for now

det0xx

Jul 14, 2012
Riverside
But the cm11 has many unworking stuff and isnt stable till now am i right? Please give me a report about the cm11 to make the best choice.Thanks in advance.

well whats not working or something that u my use thats not working? for me DCM and CM11 are the only functional roms for MY experience. Eveyrthing works fine. I am running latest CM11 from @cars1189 with his christopher k kernal with no issues

eyespy63

Jul 28, 2013
SlimKat Volume Levels

well whats not working or something that u my use thats not working? for me DCM and CM11 are the only functional roms for MY experience. Eveyrthing works fine. I am running latest CM11 from @cars1189 with his christopher k kernal with no issues

I'm kind of a "ROM-a-holic". I like to try new ROMs all the time. I really like SlimKat (by "jfbs"), but I've noticed that the volumes seem to be very low...even when I have them turned all the way up I have a hard time hearing the caller. Am I just imagining this or have others noticed this? I've been using it for several weeks and really like it, but will probably go back to CM11 for awhile (until SlimKat gets another update) and see if I notice differences in the volumes. If anyone else notices this issue maybe they could pass it along to jfbs. I love all the great work everyone is doing with the ROMs for this relic of a phone!!

karaki93

Aug 29, 2013
Beirut
I'm kind of a "ROM-a-holic". I like to try new ROMs all the time. I really like SlimKat (by "jfbs"), but I've noticed that the volumes seem to be very low...even when I have them turned all the way up I have a hard time hearing the caller. Am I just imagining this or have others noticed this? I've been using it for several weeks and really like it, but will probably go back to CM11 for awhile (until SlimKat gets another update) and see if I notice differences in the volumes. If anyone else notices this issue maybe they could pass it along to jfbs. I love all the great work everyone is doing with the ROMs for this relic of a phone!!

For me slimkat has a better sound than my last rom RemICS-JB and it seems like stock for me but i agree volume need more boost

Proud2banoob

Jul 12, 2013
Durham
Google Pixel 6a
For me slimkat has a better sound than my last rom RemICS-JB and it seems like stock for me but i agree volume need more boost

I don't have slimkat, but I used slimbean for a long time. I had a similar volume issue there. What worked with slimbean was actually to click volume _down_ one click and then turn it up. Maybe that workaround will fix your problem. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using xda premium

karaki93

Aug 29, 2013
Beirut
Another issue
When im running an app and the screen is off it might not turn on again just the lights and if someone called me the phone rings after the call is dropped and in natural case he take about 5 sec to show that someone is calling

det0xx

Jul 14, 2012
Riverside
Another issue
When im running an app and the screen is off it might not turn on again just the lights and if someone called me the phone rings after the call is dropped and in natural case he take about 5 sec to show that someone is calling

those are wake locks i face every so often on each roms. more on slim for a reason idk