Confused.. Between s4 and nexus 5.. Help

Search This thread

ali262883

Jun 18, 2013
India, Mumbai
It can be tweaked with kernels and colour profiles.

Actually Samsung used SAMOLED panels not LCD. That's why it looks oversaturated. Completely different screen technology

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Yes i know.. I always wanted an amoled screen.. But after using LCD screen i can't even think of using the amoled screen

bblzd

Nov 6, 2013
Toronto
If u want better camera and battery go for s4

The N5's pictures look better and the battery last longer, despite being smaller and powering a faster SoC. In other words, the S4 has nothing going for it and has been outclassed for almost a year now.

60092.png

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Yes i know.. I always wanted an amoled screen.. But after using LCD screen i can't even think of using the amoled screen

I prefer amoled personally. Not the colour reproduction but the fact that only pixels being used are turned on. I miss not being able to use my phone as a night clock.

But anyway, I wasn't suggesting you get one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

D

Darth

I know that.. But I'm a camera addict.. I'm mostly out with my friends, hangouts, night outs, beaches etc.. I need a good camera.. I take Selfies with rear camera because front camera sucks

Buy a 99 dollar Kodak and get far greater pics than any phone will ever give you.

Relying on a phone for things you want great pics of, is a severe gamble. On any phone. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In a mall while testing cameras,in first picture, s4 has a warmer photo, unrealistic, crap details, blurry, on the other hand nexus 5, better color accuracy, slightly better details, a bit steady (Now i know what's OIS is capable of).. Overall nexus 5 takes much better photos..

4016126a52f0143e96249386dff555da.jpg
    300db6708be03d573c59a93b9e9d94bf.jpg