Sri.Mouli

Oct 11, 2013
Hyderabad
New nightly

New update pac_taoshan-nightly-20140806
Some one post the changelog please ?
What features are added in this nigtly?
@Olivier
Where to check the Nigthly changelog(device specifc)
Thanks in advance

JayPanchal14

Jul 23, 2014
Mumbai
Its been around 25 days m using the PAC nightly ROM with Phantom Kernal without any issues and any bugs but,
from day before yesterday I m experiencing mice distortion problems and also crashing of systemUI and PAC console..
Is anyone experiencing the same..???

Plzzzz help...:crying:

JayPanchal14

Jul 23, 2014
Mumbai
i hav upgraded to the latest nightly build n no more problems of crashing as i mentioned above but now i m experiencing that the camera is not capturing images in HDR mode...can anyone tell me about whats wrong with the camera...???

Last edited:

DsvCdsSoftware

Jan 16, 2014
Cornélio Procópio
Anybody here could tell if the build bot was fixed and the latest nightly version of PAC? BTW, good work dudes. Using it plus Phantom Kernel and the best combination I ever seen. Trying with Thunderzap now.

Parthabisw

Sep 13, 2014
Kolkata
Its been around 25 days m using the PAC nightly ROM with Phantom Kernal without any issues and any bugs but,
from day before yesterday I m experiencing mice distortion problems and also crashing of systemUI and PAC console..
Is anyone experiencing the same..???

Plzzzz help...:crying:

I am also facing the mic distortion problem. and if sum1 call me he/she is getting an echo of his/her own voice. please help me i am facing this problem in each and every rom. i have toggled Noise Supperssion option but nothing happened i am also attaching the logcat.:rolleyes::crying:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Is there any way to set custom alarm sound? I see only default and random sounds...

Touch On Clock > Alarm > down arrow from desired alarm > touch on default ringtone > Choose alarm type Ringtone

Last edited:

SilverDope08

Sep 26, 2014
Mumbai
Memory Card not recognized and Console FC

I have the 20140823 build version of PAC.
It is the most amazing ROM I've come across and I can't thank the DEV's enough!

But ever since I installed, I have faced 2 problems -
1. My external Memory cards [16GB and 2 GB] are not recognized by the phone.
I have checked to see if MEDIA STORAGE app exists and it does. Still my phone won't recognize.

2. Whenever I select the PAC console, it enters and suddenly FC's.
I've not been able to check for any updates at all!
Is it expected because of the unofficial status or is it really a bug?

Hoping for a prompt answer,
Thanks in advance!

:D

Reactions: Sri.Mouli

grgana

May 5, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6
Hy I'm running 10.5 built and as soon as I upgrade, clean flash or dirty (cache and dalvik only),
I get aosp keyboard fc and settings fc..and Gplay services FC ... So what have I m missing..should I flash kernel again with fastboot or?
Please help. Thanx
Sent from my Xperia L

rasl89

Jul 16, 2014
WiFi trouble

Hi guys, I install today Pacman but when I try to connect wifi says, "authetification error", I check the password in a laptop and immediatly work

J

jakubekw1997

Hey. I'm pissed off cuz when I unlock and sometimes when I use phone some stripe goes down screen, showing only wallpaper or blackness. I flashed stock because I couldn't take this anymore, friend told that happens because of render mode. Also it crashes sometimes and reacts very late at pressing power button

JayPanchal14

Jul 23, 2014
Mumbai
i have upgraded to latest pac build i.e, released on 30/10/14 overall the rom is stable but major problem i m facing is network fluctuations.....i m also facing mice distortion problems and low call volume plzzz fix it plzzzz...

Last edited:

noamy68

Oct 23, 2014
Mumbai
Clock time stuck

PAC MAN 4.4.4 RC 3
time get stuck in widget, status bar and on the notification panel
ANY SOLUTION ??

noamy68

Oct 23, 2014
Mumbai
problem

i was using pac rc 3 but just now i'd flashed latest nightly of Pac (20141106) and after completing it all i clicked on reboot system now but its getting restart in recovery mod not getting on in normal way. :(

Dec 12, 2014
can't access wifi

can't turn on wifi on any custom rom like cm12 beta 2,beta 3 and pac roms
but i can access wifi on [PORT][4.2.2][ROM][CMW]Xperia L Full Honami Rom
please help how can i acces wifi on custom roms like cm12

tried installing both cm12 beta 2 , beta 3 and pac roms rc3 but unable to access wifi
i can access wifi on xperia roms

please help.....thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry guys. Seems like PAC has problems atm (from what I could get in their hangout) because all the other devices bootloop too.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk
    Memory Card not recognized and Console FC

I have the 20140823 build version of PAC.
    It is the most amazing ROM I've come across and I can't thank the DEV's enough!

But ever since I installed, I have faced 2 problems -
    1. My external Memory cards [16GB and 2 GB] are not recognized by the phone.
    I have checked to see if MEDIA STORAGE app exists and it does. Still my phone won't recognize.

2. Whenever I select the PAC console, it enters and suddenly FC's.
    I've not been able to check for any updates at all!
    Is it expected because of the unofficial status or is it really a bug?

Hoping for a prompt answer,
    Thanks in advance!

:D