[MOD][2/19][LJC/LK8/MA7]MultiWindow Mod - All Apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
Re: [MOD][12/8][LJC/LK8]MultiWindow Mod - All Apps!

Works good! Thanks!

Sent from my little Note2

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL
Maybe it's working as designed, not sure, but when I apply this mod, I get all of my apps in the MultiWindow bar, but once I move them off the bar I cannot put them back on it. When I grab a certain icon and drag it to the bar, a completely random app is moved to the bar instead of the one I dragged. This didn't happen to me with the LJC version of the mod.

I encountered this because I don't like having all the apps on the MultiWindow bar but like having more than what comes with the stock feature.

Running T3's stock rooted deodexed MA7 ROM with everything (including the mod) flashed with TWRP. Tried reflashing 3x so far, wiping cache and dalvik each time.

Last edited:

mackentosh

Jun 30, 2010
Orlando FL.
Maybe it's working as designed, not sure, but when I apply this mod, I get all of my apps in the MultiWindow bar, but once I move them off the bar I cannot put them back on it. When I grab a certain icon and drag it to the bar, a completely random app is moved to the bar instead of the one I dragged. This didn't happen to me with the LJC version of the mod.

I encountered this because I don't like having all the apps on the MultiWindow bar but like having more than what comes with the stock feature.

Running T3's stock rooted deodexed MA7 ROM with everything (including the mod) flashed with TWRP. Tried reflashing 3x so far, wiping cache and dalvik each time.

Ive had this bug before, easy way to solve this is to throw all your apps in the bar and take out the ones you dont want there

elniper

Jun 27, 2010

Yup. Same here. Is there going to be a fix for this?

transmitting from:
GaLaXy Class Starship Enterprise NCC-SPH-L900

mk8882

Nov 2, 2008
When I grab a certain icon and drag it to the bar, a completely random app is moved to the bar instead of the one I dragged. This didn't happen to me with the LJC version of the mod.

If you're seeing the same thing I see running the synergy rom, it's not actually a completely random app. It actually moves over the app in that position on the screen from the first page of apps (from way up at the top.)

For example, if you scroll down one page worth and move the upper right app over, it will actually move the upper right app from the very first page over. It also seemed to have a lot of lag when scrolling/moving things in this view if you have several pages of apps installed.... so the work around mackentosh described could take a while to move each one over one by one and then clear them out again, but of course it will eventually work...

acrylic_26

Jan 10, 2007
Im using N7105 with 100% stock ROM. So i need to flash to any Deodexed ROM first? TQVM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts