Moto G XT1033 - Hide or disable second sim card

Search This thread

bdsr

Jan 5, 2011
Arujá
Hello guys!

I bought a Moto G XT1033 because was cheaper, but I use only one sim card.
I want to be, if anybody know how disable or hide the second sim card icon in the notification bar.

I tried commenting the line persist.multisim.config=dsds in the build.prop file, the icon hide in the task manager, the sim card manager hide, but any sim card dont work, and them I uncomment the line and both sim card work again.

Thanks

PS: Sorry for my poor english.

Sep 9, 2013
victus.org
Hello guys!

I want to be, if anybody know how disable or hide the second sim card icon in the notification bar.

I tried commenting the line persist.multisim.config=dsds in the build.prop file, the icon hide in the task manager, the sim card manager hide, but any sim card dont work, and them I uncomment the line and both sim card work again.

Thanks

just flash retail GB ota 4.4.2, only work single sim, acctually this way changed your moto g dual sim to moto g single sim

ffosilva

Oct 26, 2010
Campina Grande, PB
Hello guys!

Thanks

After erasing this line, flash fsg.mbn from single sim firmware (not USA) and erase modemst1 and modemst2 partitions. Will work. =)