[Q] can I flash Stockrom via clockwork

Search This thread
Apr 16, 2014
Raipur
Pls someone tell me can I flash stock ROM using clockwork..because I love stock apps...I don't have any computer....so I can't flash via Odin I installed sokp sensonic 4.4.2 KitKat ROM but I want to flash stock ROM....pls someone tell me is it possible

eatsleep

Jun 29, 2013
Pls someone tell me can I flash stock ROM using clockwork..because I love stock apps...I don't have any computer....so I can't flash via Odin I installed sokp sensonic 4.4.2 KitKat ROM but I want to flash stock ROM....pls someone tell me is it possible
Yeah it is possible, just search the stock rom which is for Clockwork and would be in .zip format

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Yeah it is possible, just search the stock rom which is for Clockwork and would be in .zip format
You can also use mobile odin......
Just follow this thread to see if your device is supported and how to do....
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1347899

Reactions: prateek2091995

JakeSmith

Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, you only need ODIN to get the recovery on the phone.
Once it is on, you can install everything (other recoveries, kernels, custom & stock ROMs) from within the recovery and you don't need a computer anymore. Just download the zip of the things you want to install and go nuts (don't forget to make a backup of your phone from within recovery first).

Reactions: prateek2091995

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

You can also use mobile odin......
    Just follow this thread to see if your device is supported and how to do....
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
    Yeah, you only need ODIN to get the recovery on the phone.
    Once it is on, you can install everything (other recoveries, kernels, custom & stock ROMs) from within the recovery and you don't need a computer anymore. Just download the zip of the things you want to install and go nuts (don't forget to make a backup of your phone from within recovery first).