[Q] erased kernel

Search This thread

Aditya3

Aug 16, 2014
hello,I have a galaxy s II which is not booting.I think the kernel is erased.I have a stock ROM on it and system recovery[ not CWM because I am not able to flash it].the system recovery is not reading external SD also.what can I do????

Saber

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
hello,I have a galaxy s II which is not booting.I think the kernel is erased.I have a stock ROM on it and system recovery[ not CWM because I am not able to flash it].the system recovery is not reading external SD also.what can I do????

Can you get to download mode? if you can, You need to use odin and flash the a kernel with a .tar file(have a look at siyah kernel, google it) onto your phone.

Reactions: Aditya3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can you get to download mode? if you can, You need to use odin and flash the a kernel with a .tar file(have a look at siyah kernel, google it) onto your phone.