[Free App] Quixby Deals - Woot + ShellShocker

Search This thread
Hey guys,

Been a long time viewer/reader of XDA especially on the Android side of things. However, recently made a app with the help of a few people for WP7, its a daily deal app showing you the daily deals from Woot and Newegg ShellShocker. Any of the various Woots (Home, Deals, Sellout, Shirt, Kids, Main) can be pinned as well as the Newegg Shellshocker.

I was honestly mainly looking for feedback on how to improve the application, we are currently working on bringing in quite a bit more deal sites, but Im sure there are many things everyone would love to see from a deal tracker, so please feel free to share those idea's here!

App Link - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d934c468-4f8f-4f1a-ba16-a1606525715e

Hoping to bring a beta of the new sources version here soon, so these changes would help be a part of that beta's initial build. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: geekaren

geekaren

May 25, 2008
Nice app, I like it!

Minor suggestion: Perhaps provide greater contrast for the text label on each tile? The white text blends in with some of the tile colors, making the label difficult to read.

Reactions: RevisionZero

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
awesome!

Some suggestions to add
dailysteals.com
1saleaday.com
bedeals (actually I don't really trust this site, the ssl is untrusted lately and the "deals" are pretty much what things go for on amazon)

I also check giveawayoftheday.com, but they have maybe one good thing a year, and it's not something you can do from your phone.

awesome!

Some suggestions to add
dailysteals.com
1saleaday.com
bedeals (actually I don't really trust this site, the ssl is untrusted lately and the "deals" are pretty much what things go for on amazon)

I also check giveawayoftheday.com, but they have maybe one good thing a year, and it's not something you can do from your phone.

Thanks! I will see that we get dailysteals.com and 1saleaday.com incorporated soon, and Ill keep an eye out on the other two to see how I feel about them overtime.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The app is great.I'm always looking for deals. Even when I'm not buying. :D Maybe you should add an option for either light or dark background.
    Hey guys,

Been a long time viewer/reader of XDA especially on the Android side of things. However, recently made a app with the help of a few people for WP7, its a daily deal app showing you the daily deals from Woot and Newegg ShellShocker. Any of the various Woots (Home, Deals, Sellout, Shirt, Kids, Main) can be pinned as well as the Newegg Shellshocker.

I was honestly mainly looking for feedback on how to improve the application, we are currently working on bringing in quite a bit more deal sites, but Im sure there are many things everyone would love to see from a deal tracker, so please feel free to share those idea's here!

App Link - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d934c468-4f8f-4f1a-ba16-a1606525715e

Hoping to bring a beta of the new sources version here soon, so these changes would help be a part of that beta's initial build. Cheers!
    Nice app, I like it!

Minor suggestion: Perhaps provide greater contrast for the text label on each tile? The white text blends in with some of the tile colors, making the label difficult to read.