REVIEW my review of smoothest 4.3 rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zachdees

Oct 26, 2011
im my defense this is clearly the WORST rom availible today with touchwis all the mk4 roms are horrible for many severe reasons such as the batterylife sucks no matter what anyone says the rom crashes and lags and restarts randomly the wifi is horrible. im never gonna go back to 4.3 mk4 EVER again because of those issues. theres one MAJOR screwup with all mk4 roms when you go to flash wifi patch you better never plan on going to aosp because that patch currupts your phone making wifi work. when you flash any aosp rom it doesnt load instead gives bootloop. now since i downloaded the worlds worst rom and installed on to my phone it was cool at first but i realised all the bugs and was discusted. now i have to go back and Return to stock and START over again! Not a happy person at all

Go ahead and point out my flaws or tell me than i dont have a clue what im talking about but i dont care because i know i do and i see problems lots of them. this is worst than carbonroms 4.4.2 release where the home button didnt work and play store wasnt there. this rom tops in my book.
when i get back to unrooted and root again im STICKING with AOSP forever as theyre the best rom availible. on SBRISSEN's cyanogenmod 4.4.2 nightly releases theres a DAY AND NIGHT diffrence with batterylife. the aosp batterylife is substancially better than TW the TW rom overheats the phone and causes it to crash wheres the AOSP rom doesnt overheat the phone doesnt cause it to crash and gives amazing batterylife..
BETTER YET! the aosp camera is better than TW camera all day! if your not satisfied with aosp or tw camera use my personaly FAVORITE called camera fv-5 the most amazing DSLR look alike camera app.

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my review. just a little heads up before you screw up your phone. i cant wait to see what this stirs up!

Sincerely

Zach.l.DEES

puneet_si

Nov 29, 2010
New Delhi
im my defense this is clearly the WORST rom availible today with touchwis all the mk4 roms are horrible for many severe reasons such as the batterylife sucks no matter what anyone says the rom crashes and lags and restarts randomly the wifi is horrible. im never gonna go back to 4.3 mk4 EVER again because of those issues. theres one MAJOR screwup with all mk4 roms when you go to flash wifi patch you better never plan on going to aosp because that patch currupts your phone making wifi work. when you flash any aosp rom it doesnt load instead gives bootloop. now since i downloaded the worlds worst rom and installed on to my phone it was cool at first but i realised all the bugs and was discusted. now i have to go back and Return to stock and START over again! Not a happy person at all

Go ahead and point out my flaws or tell me than i dont have a clue what im talking about but i dont care because i know i do and i see problems lots of them. this is worst than carbonroms 4.4.2 release where the home button didnt work and play store wasnt there. this rom tops in my book.
when i get back to unrooted and root again im STICKING with AOSP forever as theyre the best rom availible. on SBRISSEN's cyanogenmod 4.4.2 nightly releases theres a DAY AND NIGHT diffrence with batterylife. the aosp batterylife is substancially better than TW the TW rom overheats the phone and causes it to crash wheres the AOSP rom doesnt overheat the phone doesnt cause it to crash and gives amazing batterylife..
BETTER YET! the aosp camera is better than TW camera all day! if your not satisfied with aosp or tw camera use my personaly FAVORITE called camera fv-5 the most amazing DSLR look alike camera app.

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my review. just a little heads up before you screw up your phone. i cant wait to see what this stirs up!

Sincerely

Zach.l.DEES

Come again?!

juggamonkey

Jan 18, 2010
Been running 1.2.2 with aroma for 3 days not a single reboot or problem

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

skye206

Jun 19, 2011
Dover De
I haven't tried none of the 4.3 Roms but I took the update and I know that sucks. I flashed the cm nightlys many times and I still get wierd issues while everyone else is fine. So now am back on 4.1.2 thinking about ordering a N5

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

cmart4

Nov 21, 2007
Prosper, TX
OnePlus 9 Pro
i tried this rom and everything worked just fine; even did the wifi/odin fix. went back to cm11 cuz i like the true aosp experience. not sure why you had so many issues; maybe a bad d/l??

mulhiny

Nov 15, 2008
Update NY
Please don't write anymore reviews. Your spelling and grammar are terrible and distract from any point you try to make.

Regarding the rom, I'll agree than it seems every MK4 I've used has a random reboot here and there. Seeing that this happens on all the MK4 roms in my experience, I'm going to say it is not a fault of any developer, but one of the base by either Sprint or samsung.

Your other issues are yours alone. For battery, I posted in that thread picture showing 38 hours with 5 hours screen time on version 1.2..I'm not sure how that can be seen as horrible. I've also flashed aosp roms and have gone back to TW with zero issue. So, while your experience may have not been good, please state this review is only "your experience" and not "clearly the worst rom avaliable"..based on the amount of posts and praise in that thread, I'd say that a lot of users don't seem to think it's as clear as you think.

Last edited:

elwood

May 1, 2011
Menasha, Wisconsin

Sincerely

Zach.l.DEES

Cool story bro. I haven't had any issues of random reboots or over heating, etc. I do know that you don't know what you're talking about by reading the horrible grammar you're trying to spew.

Btw when can I try this bad ass rom you are going to produce for us since you know everything else you've ran runs like complete crap :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
@zachdees
Man this should be called "Why I should have a dumb phone". People who can't read or write should not even be flashing Roms. Maybe instead of throwing a temper tantrum and trashing peoples hard work why don't you just ask for help. Or shut up and keep your lack of knowledge to yourself.

Now if you like help on learning what YOU did wrong and fix it I can help. You just need to edit your post to something reasonable and list your issues. Oh and apologize for trashing others work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
We do not do these type threads as they always spiral into arguments over which is best.

Development and developers make achievements based off of respectful contributions, threads like these are the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @zachdees
    Man this should be called "Why I should have a dumb phone". People who can't read or write should not even be flashing Roms. Maybe instead of throwing a temper tantrum and trashing peoples hard work why don't you just ask for help. Or shut up and keep your lack of knowledge to yourself.

Now if you like help on learning what YOU did wrong and fix it I can help. You just need to edit your post to something reasonable and list your issues. Oh and apologize for trashing others work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Cool story. Now I'll wait to try out your Rom since u can do so much better.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    We do not do these type threads as they always spiral into arguments over which is best.

Development and developers make achievements based off of respectful contributions, threads like these are the opposite.