[32b & 32a - Test] *Official* CR_ Got Froyo Release

Search This thread

enatefox

Jul 4, 2008
Long weekend ahead, I'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole ROM. I was hoping to wait until WIFI was fixed as I am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her Geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in Nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a Maserati and she flies while letting Cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.

ChiefzReloaded

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2010
Lebanon, OR
www.cyanogenmod.com
Long weekend ahead, I'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole ROM. I was hoping to wait until WIFI was fixed as I am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her Geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in Nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a Maserati and she flies while letting Cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.
thats AWESOME!!

skinnyveganboy

Apr 11, 2010
Victorville, CA
long weekend ahead, i'll put a flashable update for noobs and to try to eliminate "experimenters" from accidently a whole rom. I was hoping to wait until wifi was fixed as i am able to turn that on, just not able to scan+connect but that is about 70% fixed.

Deanage1983, linpack and froyo used to date but he got all coniving, showing up at froyo's work and slashing the tires on her geo at night. After switching phone #'s several times, deleting her "social networking" accounts and moving to a small town in nebraska, linpack swore that he would never show a meaningful score for her. With a new life ahead, she moved up to a maserati and she flies while letting cyanogen ride shotty. But linpack will never know b/c he lost the game. Or something like that.. Don't worry about the score-- this is redikulusly fast.

i lost the game

grennis

May 11, 2010
If you have ADB set up and an EXT partition on your SD card, a very quick way to A2SD is in recovery:
Code:
mount -a
mv /data/app /system/sd/app
ln -s /system/sd/app /data/app
[B]If you want to put system apps there too (free up ~45MB):[/B]
mv /data/app_s /system/sd/app_s
ln -s /system/sd/app_s /data/app_s
[B]Want an extra 19MB?[/B]
mv /data/framework_s /system/sd/framework_s
ln -s /system/sd/framework_s /data/framework_s
then reboot.

If you fail at it you can revert by:
Code:
mount -a 
rm /data/app 
mv /system/sd/app /data/app
etc, for any or all of the 3 folders. When I post an update, it will include a script to do this for you.

I tried this and I got a ton of errors: "mv: write error: No space left on device". I have a 512MB ext2 partition on the SD card. Is that not enough? The partition was empty when I tried it...

In any case I think it is safer to copy and then delete than move.

Last edited:

yutsoku

Feb 26, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I tried this and I got a ton of errors: "mv: write error: No space left on device". I have a 512MB ext2 partition on the SD card. Is that not enough? The partition was empty when I tried it...

In any case I think it is safer to copy and then delete than move.

I got the same error. I had a 1gb partition, thought it might have been full so backed up and repartitioned it to 2gb and it still did that. So you're not alone on that one. :p

TJ Gonz

Jan 31, 2010
Princeton, Texas
So i got to looking and i remembered that i changed my SPL. Could that be the reason this ROM won't boot?(Spl# is in my sig) :rolleyes: And before i start getting questions on why i changed it... i didn't like the MyTouch 3G splash screen so i made my own. :)

pengjianqing

Dec 4, 2009
Good job,I just flash this Rom to my G1.
It works ok.But still have some problems:such as wifi,no sound,camera.
But these issus will be fixed soon by these good guys.
Thanks~

nandryshak

May 26, 2010
Thanks for the hard work Enate! Just a quick question: is the alarm audio working yet? Or is everything associated with the speaker broken? Looking forward to installing, right now GPS and camera are keeping me from downloading. Thanks!

dcwilliams84

Jan 29, 2010
SomeWhere, CA
Thanks for the hard work Enate! Just a quick question: is the alarm audio working yet? Or is everything associated with the speaker broken? Looking forward to installing, right now GPS and camera are keeping me from downloading. Thanks!

Alarm does not work yet! all mine did was vibrate. So I'm going to assume anything that is not call audio related does not work.

dcwilliams84

Jan 29, 2010
SomeWhere, CA
Ok so funny thing. I'm not sure if i may have tried to push some of the fixes and they didnt take right or if it may be because of a faulty ROM that i may have flashed.

But I am having a problem trying to nandroid back to an old ROM which was ok till last night. I have a nan of Kingz DroidEris2G1 and another nan for this ROM. It seems that after I had issues trying to flash zachattacks slide ROM, that when i restore the DroidEris ROM that i get FCs with sense and also it has a lock screen of a vanilla 2.1 ROM and i would haveto assume that it is this ROM.

Any ideas how to correct this issue?:confused:

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
Ok so funny thing. I'm not sure if i may have tried to push some of the fixes and they didnt take right or if it may be because of a faulty ROM that i may have flashed.

But I am having a problem trying to nandroid back to an old ROM which was ok till last night. I have a nan of Kingz DroidEris2G1 and another nan for this ROM. It seems that after I had issues trying to flash zachattacks slide ROM, that when i restore the DroidEris ROM that i get FCs with sense and also it has a lock screen of a vanilla 2.1 ROM and i would haveto assume that it is this ROM.

Any ideas how to correct this issue?:confused:

It is called wiping then restoring the nandroid backup.

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
I have wiped. Still lead to the same results. I have not tried wiping the SD tho. do you think that would make a difference?

Try wiping everything, repairing ext partition, restore the nandroid backup, fix_permissions (it is like fix apk mismatches or something like that on the Amon_RA recovery), then repair ext partition.

If that doesn't work then you probably got a corrupted nandroid backup then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have it unitl June next year... I think I'll have a Killer phone the day my upgrade is allowed.

haha, i pre-ordered the phone in september 2008. so i have until like september. although they say 2 yrs, i think they do 11 month cycles, so 22 months is 2 yrs for t-mo.

so somewhere between Jul and september ill be upgrading. if there is a port of android for the HD2, that's what ill be getting.