[APK] Samsung Live Wallpapers for your HTC Desire

Search This thread

jsoneng

Sep 12, 2008
Buangkok Green
Hi all, here are my findings for those who wish to add Samsung live wallpaper to their HTC Desire.. =)

I personally had tested it to be working on Pay87 latest v2.1 bravesoul rom and is working..

INSTALLATION STEPS:

u can copy these files you downloaded and save it to your HTC desire sd card.

once saved, you can install file manager like eg: astro, andexplorer, estrong from the android market. open the file manager look thru your sdcard for these files, and click on install? =)

---------

CAP201006242108.jpg

DL LINK: Dandelion

FYI: I just realized this Dandelion wallpaper the amount of seeds attached to the flower infers the amount of % your battery has left.. try to see the amount of seeds it have on full charge, it looks really round full of seeds.. when it is low on bat you perhaps just see 1 or 2 seeds attached on the flower. lols..

CAP2010062421061.jpg

DL LINK: Blue Sea

CAP201006242107.jpg

DL Link: Aurora

CAP201006242109.jpg

DL Link: Ocean Wave

Enjoy!

Last edited:

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
Pretty certain I've seen these about a million times before.

Search is your friend.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
Yup nice additions.

Also liked the fact I could easily right-click them and send them to phone via Chrome2Phone :)

tyronius

Apr 26, 2007
Hi There

looks great, but does it work on a froyo rom. when i try to open the zip, i only get the files inside, but the application doesnt install

jsoneng

Sep 12, 2008
Buangkok Green
FYI: I just realized this Dandelion wallpaper the amount of seeds attached to the flower infers the amount of % your battery has left.. try to see the amount of seeds it have on full charge, it looks really round full of seeds.. when it is low on bat you perhaps just see 1 or 2 seeds attached on the flower. lols..

Top Liked Posts