[Q] Xperia Play firmware

Search This thread

XenonPGH

Nov 12, 2012
Ipoh, Perak
I have returned to stock rom(.58 enhanced v3)+debloat+root twice but after some use still can't resist myself from trying other convincing ICS roms. But now i wanted to return to stock rom again but i have hard time choosing which firmware is best. .79, or .62 or .58 enhanced v(1/2/3) or other firmwares ?? I think the firmwares have different performances and battery lifes. Also which kernel supports stock rom??

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
BUMP again. Halp me please, any pro? I need to flash my phone asap

If you want to use kernel with 640MB data partition, you must first flash. 62 or. 79 firmware, flash lupus gb v12 kernel then flash stock-based rom from recovery.
If you are ok with 380MB data partition (stock) you can use doomlord gb kernel (flash ANY firmware, then flash kernel)

If you think that you will get better network coverage, you can flash any baseband (flash only baseband, untick all other checkboxes In flashtool)

It doesn't really matter which firmware you use, generally latest Is better.

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: XenonPGH

XenonPGH

Nov 12, 2012
Ipoh, Perak
If you want to use kernel with 640MB data partition, you must first flash. 62 or. 79 firmware, flash lupus gb v12 kernel then flash stock-based rom from recovery.
If you are ok with 380MB data partition (stock) you can use doomlord gb kernel (flash ANY firmware, then flash kernel)

If you think that you will get better network coverage, you can flash any baseband (flash only baseband, untick all other checkboxes In flashtool)

I mean i want to stay with stock rom, i don use other custom roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BUMP again. Halp me please, any pro? I need to flash my phone asap

But my question is which firmware is best? .42 or .58 enhanced v(1,2,3), or .62 or others....

.79 is the best :angel: