Did you screw it up like I did?

Search This thread

wxrman

Jan 10, 2008
I gave up trolling through the hundreds (thousands?) of posts on here...

...after a failed attempt to root a new white EVO, I decided to just throw in the towel and use HTC Sync to help me establish the proper setup and then ran the latest RUU update.

I'm back to normal... not hacked or rooted but fully functional and that's all I'm going to do for now.

I came to the EVO threads after switching from a Samsung Epic... which honestly was far easier to root and much easier to keep rooted.

I love my EVO but since it's so new, it's not worth all the confusion. unrevoked looked promising but never worked for me. Zikronics(sp?) looked good but there was an error that the FAQ's or threads didn't seem to have an answer for.

Thanks to all and keep doing great work on here... I"m sure I'll acclimate to the scene, in time, but for now, I'll just watch the fun from the sidelines.

Again, thanks to all who share the passion!

TheMagicalSock

Aug 16, 2010
Perhaps try the new Unrevoked? I believe it's been updated for the new HBOOTs, but it is still in beta as far as I know. Definitely worth a try.

Also, I think rather than trolling, you meant lurking. :p Haha, trolling is running around and being a **** just to make people mad.