[Q] Notification that the dock is connected

Search This thread

crcpeach

Dec 4, 2012
Lexington
I am running a rooted stock rom and keep getting a notification stating that "the dock is connected". This happens while the phone is plugged and unplugged from power. I do not have a dock. Anyone seeing this? I have no idea what is causing it and would like to make it stop.

kimdoocheol

Jan 9, 2012
I am running a rooted stock rom and keep getting a notification stating that "the dock is connected". This happens while the phone is plugged and unplugged from power. I do not have a dock. Anyone seeing this? I have no idea what is causing it and would like to make it stop.

Never had this issue. I've tried almost every ROM available, too.

My advice is reflash.

Alibamo

May 6, 2013
My phones been driving me crazy for the past 3 days. Message keeps popping up that the dock is connected. Happens between calls, while its lying around, when I am browsing. It's been driving me crazy. Any idea what the problem could be? It's now started opening random programmes and even switching between screens.

Last edited:

Blockay

Mar 30, 2013
are you stock? if you're on stock my best guess would be it's a hardware problem and you would need to take it to the verizon store. if you're on a custom rom, then try another rom.

richie1789

Dec 17, 2013
DOck connected notification

Even am getiing this.. i have no idea y is it happening.. . it strted after i got my note2 upgraded to 4.3

pentamorous

Aug 20, 2010
dock connected notification when charging

Hello there! This has just started to happen for me too...
I too do not have a dock...

hrhnats

Jan 11, 2015
I have had the same problem with my galaxy tab 2. This evening a did a factory reset... the problem is much much worse...... any ideas?

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

tnez suggested turning off notification.
It doesn't fix the problem, but makes it less noisy.

I'm in the process of backing up my data to try a factory reset.
Will let you know how it goes.

I too have this problem on my Galxay Tab 2. I did a factory reset this evening. The problem is worse! What was your outcome of the factory reset? have you had any luck anywhere else? Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Daun1124

Jun 14, 2015
Same problem . .

Help... im facing this problem too.. I dont kknow why.. but it always pop up say "the dock is connected".. my phone was rooted 6month ago.. I didnt flash any rom since I rooted.. juz only installed XMOD games for my android games on phone.. it started juz a few days ago.. plz help me.. it getting me crazy..

Is this from the charging port or from apps that cause this problem?.. plz help me if u r have solve this problem.. tq..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Setting-accessories-uncheck dock notification

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II