i bricked my galaxy ace after flashing the wrong rom

Search This thread

same7m7

Apr 11, 2013

hi evry body, i really need help my cute galaxy ace was dead after flashing the wrong firmware by accedent (galaxy 551 firmware) now i'm not able to enter the download mode when i try to boot it on it just turns on the two virtual buttons, please thers no any way to flash it without entering to download mode or using another program ??,?? thank you so much

ChelebiTech

Jan 20, 2013

hi evry body, i really need help my cute galaxy ace was dead after flashing the wrong firmware by accedent (galaxy 551 firmware) now i'm not able to enter the download mode when i try to boot it on it just turns on the two virtual buttons, please thers no any way to flash it without entering to download mode or using another program ??,?? thank you so much

You can try Usb Jig.
Or if odin recognizes the port by pressing (vol up+ vol down + power) even if nothing on screen, you may have a chance to flash stock firmware.

anf if all wont work, If in warranty, you may take it to service center, they probably wont understand that you have flahed wrong firmware.

same7m7

Apr 11, 2013
thank you for you'r help

You can try Usb Jig.
Or if odin recognizes the port by pressing (vol up+ vol down + power) even if nothing on screen, you may have a chance to flash stock firmware.

anf if all wont work, If in warranty, you may take it to service center, they probably wont understand that you have flahed wrong firmware.

thank for your reply, but what if i try to boot it using RIFF jtag BOX ??? is that cost a lot of money ? the phone is ouf of warranty .:crying:

ChelebiTech

Jan 20, 2013
thank for your reply, but what if i try to boot it using RIFF jtag BOX ??? is that cost a lot of money ? the phone is ouf of warranty .:crying:

Yes it will cost a lot of money. Taking phone to a local gsm repair shop will be cheaper.

Did you try to connect with odin? As mentioned in previous post. Did you try to flash stock? Did odin recognize phone?

S5830i Stock + Root + init.d + LightSpeed Intervention + Link2SD

same7m7

Apr 11, 2013
i tried all methods

Yes it will cost a lot of money. Taking phone to a local gsm repair shop will be cheaper.

Did you try to connect with odin? As mentioned in previous post. Did you try to flash stock? Did odin recognize phone?

S5830i Stock + Root + init.d + LightSpeed Intervention + Link2SD
i tried all mentioned ways to go ito download mode but negative, and my pc didin't detect my phone thats why i cant flash back the stock rom :crying:

atometros

Mar 16, 2013
Did you installed Kies for the drivers? If you did, try rebooting your pc and connecting the phone again.

Sent from my GT-S5830M

Shree.bhagwat

Sep 18, 2011
pune
You can try Usb Jig.

hello my problem is almost same
i cannot boot my phone samsung ace S5830 into any mode ( recovery, download, Ramdum) nothing
my phone is just dead but when connected to pc odin say DETECTED
when i try to flash the stock rom ,firmware it gets stuck on Setup Connection

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
i cannot boot my phone samsung ace S5830 into any mode ( recovery, download, Ramdum) nothing

As these is Ace-i section so check your files they must be Ace's not Ace-i's ,
Further problems post in 5830's section.

Reactions: Shree.bhagwat

tejat901

Oct 2, 2015
my samsung s5830i after flashing dead and whane press +vol up and down +power no download mode

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

As these is Ace-i section so check your files they must be Ace's not Ace-i's ,
    Further problems post in 5830's section.