[Q] Tired of trying to restore IMEI and Baseband Version in Rooted Samsung I9003

Search This thread

depace143

Jan 7, 2014
i was trying to install a custom rom in samsung I9003 ...after completing the procedure i lost my IMEI and Baseband version ...and the efs folder was also empty.(WIFI KEEP WORKING) I forgot to keep backup after that i again downgraded it to stock rom. Again efs folder was empty
After that i tried EFS professional Tool but while doing backup it says unable to create archive error status 7
but it created a folder in sd card and contains few file in tar.gz i extracted it and updated with odin again no IMEI
After that i download efs.tar.gz file from XDA site and flashed it again the problem repeated but suddenly i got some files efs folder and efs folder also contains some files and folders it looks like

Folders (Folder also Contains Files)

1. .files Folder ( .dm33, .dx1, .mp301)
2. bluetooth File (bt_addr)
3. dmp Folder (Sett)
4. imei Files (.nvmac.info , bt.txt , mps_code.dat)
5. smc-storage (Empty)

Files
1. .nv_core.bak
2. .nv_core.bak.md5
3. .nv_data.bak
4. .nv_data.bak.md5
5. .nv_state
6. cryptprop_applied_result
7. cryptprop_onetimeboot
8. cryptprop_persist.sys
9. cryptprop_phone_uuid
10. cryptprop_rebootMode
11. cryptprop_securewipedata
12. edk_d
13. edk_p
14. nv.log
15. nv_data.bin
16. nv_data.bin.md5

After that i back up the efs folder and and deleted it from the root and rebooted mobile and few files were created and then i copied IMEI folder from back up folder to the efs folder and again deleted nv_data.bin and nv_data.bin.md5 and renamed (In some thread i had found to copy .nv_data file but there isnt such file in my folder so)nv_data.bin to .nv_data and copied two copy of it to efs folder and renamed it to nv_data.bin and nv_data.bin.md5 and rebooted mobile but still same problem/

Now it looks like this
Firmware Version 2.3.4
Baseband Version Unknown
Kernel Version : 2.6.35.7-cl709629 bagira@GalaxyisHere#9
Build Number : GB JPKP5
IMEI : Unknown
IMEI SV : Unknown

Wifi Keep Working But still no Mobile Signal and Imei is Unknown
I tried all possible solutions that i know and that i googled.

Sorry for bad english and I am from Nepal

Last edited: