Z1 Cases that work with the official DK31 Dock

Search This thread

del1701

Hi guy's, I'm not sure whether to post this here or in the Q&A section but as the title says I'm trying to find a case that fits the Z1 and works with the official DK31 dock without having to modify anything.
It would be great if you could post which cases work and where to get them from :eek: as it get's really confusing going through the cases thread and some of the other threads as to which ones work :confused:

pacion

Jun 6, 2013
Pittsburgh
Hi, just discovered Devilcase bumper today and it seems work

Hi guy's, I'm not sure whether to post this here or in the Q&A section but as the title says I'm trying to find a case that fits the Z1 and works with the official DK31 dock without having to modify anything.
It would be great if you could post which cases work and where to get them from :eek: as it get's really confusing going through the cases thread and some of the other threads as to which ones work :confused:

I just found and posted on other thread about devilcase's glass protector. They also have bumper case for Z1 which is compatible with official dock. It seems like they provide a flat plate to support Z1 on charging dock. Does someone give a try on this?

Attachments

• 1493190_225980620858900_919624080_n.jpg
    1493190_225980620858900_919624080_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 501
  • LEO5KSo.jpg
    LEO5KSo.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 496
  • TtjAl82.jpg
    TtjAl82.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 406
Reactions: del1701

Bandee2

Jun 28, 2012
Manchester

I have bought this http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/book-flip-and-stand-case-for-sony-xperia-z1-blue-p41260.htm and I can say it works great with the larger adapter in the dk31 pack. It is a book style flip case and you have to have it open to fit (which is really how I want it). No pictures as my phone is my camera but hope this helps anyone looking for a case that covers front and back and fits without any fuss (Nb/ In normal use it has a sucker on front flip which sticks to the screen to keep it closed - some will not mind this but you may). The back also folds to hold the phone in a useable landscape position on its own.

I was just looking for a cheap case while a sought out a premium one - but this is a keeper.

Reactions: del1701

del1701

Well I got my Pudini case through this morning which was very quick delivery, and it fits lovely plus it works with the dock using the large adapter :D the only down side is that it's a bit slippery but for £3.95 who can grumble ;)

e9e8aqag.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

HarpingOn

Oct 20, 2010
Confirmed, the case mate slim folio works with the dock. Here's mine on charge

The case folds back to allow the phone to fit.

This is the third party cheap dock but I see no reason why it wouldn't work with any dock as it adds zero thickness, and zero length to the phone.

I tried it in my other dock too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1392288056.130441.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1392288056.130441.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 261

Exintegro

Nov 1, 2010
Got my aluminum frame today and it looks gorgeous :laugh:
Made by Kewers and it fits in the dock like a glove

Attachments

• Y3qMAcT.jpg
    Y3qMAcT.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 278
  • YLlUiWs.jpg
    YLlUiWs.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 269
  • muVwHuw.jpg
    muVwHuw.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 276

asweetlove

Feb 16, 2011
Link for that please, looks awesome :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I just found and posted on other thread about devilcase's glass protector. They also have bumper case for Z1 which is compatible with official dock. It seems like they provide a flat plate to support Z1 on charging dock. Does someone give a try on this?

Seems like they only have purple n gold on amazon :( wanting to look for red or black one

nb31b

Jan 14, 2014
Link for that please, looks awesome :)

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Seems like they only have purple n gold on amazon :( wanting to look for red or black one

That's because I ordered the only black one :p it arrives today

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I already put in my order on this one yesterday :good:
    Hi, just discovered Devilcase bumper today and it seems work

:good:

Don't forget to share your experience on this product. and also post some pictures. Thanks

Great :D let us know how it goes and as @pacion says maybe some pics of it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

:good: Will do :highfive:

I have bought this http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/book-flip-and-stand-case-for-sony-xperia-z1-blue-p41260.htm and I can say it works great with the larger adapter in the dk31 pack. It is a book style flip case and you have to have it open to fit (which is really how I want it). No pictures as my phone is my camera but hope this helps anyone looking for a case that covers front and back and fits without any fuss (Nb/ In normal use it has a sucker on front flip which sticks to the screen to keep it closed - some will not mind this but you may). The back also folds to hold the phone in a useable landscape position on its own.

I was just looking for a cheap case while a sought out a premium one - but this is a keeper.