4.4.2 update brings buggy screenshot function?

Search This thread

judask24

May 21, 2012
Ruston
Ever since updating my Verizon Moto G to 4.4.2, the screenshot function is all kinds of crazy. Sometimes it works, sometimes when I press the Volume Down + Power button, it turns the volume up instead of capturing screenshot. Which is crazy because how its turning the volume up when I'm pressing volume down button baffles me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my XT1028 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: sigulda1

jeason124

Sep 10, 2011
Cheng Du
Ever since updating my Verizon Moto G to 4.4.2, the screenshot function is all kinds of crazy. Sometimes it works, sometimes when I press the Volume Down + Power button, it turns the volume up instead of capturing screenshot. Which is crazy because how its turning the volume up when I'm pressing volume down button baffles me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Did not experience this. I think you may try pressing and holding both bottons.

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
you have to press the buttons simultaneously - otherwise it would bring up volume control!

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

judask24

May 21, 2012
Ruston
As being quite the avid android user, I know quite well how to use the screenshot function. And I know what buttons I'm pushing.

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
As being quite the avid android user, I know quite well how to use the screenshot function. And I know what buttons I'm pushing.

you are right. its bit awkward to take screen shot with stock4.4.2, after many times trial finally got a SS
i am former CM user with my earlier device. taking SS was like so easy.

though i didnt tried SS with stock 4.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.