Confirmed: Sprint 4.3 released and discussion thread

Search This thread

mmark27

Jun 16, 2010
I'm in Atlanta and have been trying for hours. Don't know how its rolled out but don't think its a East to West rollout or anything.

THESE ARE NEVER RELEASED BY GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS!

They are only released by google's OTA servers and device IDs at random. I imagine a future where we never see "I'm in ______ and I haven't got it yet?!" But that will most likely never, ever, ever happen.

yaniel06

Mar 4, 2011
Philadelphia PA and nothing yet. Patiently waiting lol while clearing google service framework every 5 minutes lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

xxaddictedxx

Jun 23, 2011
oklahoma
so im assumig that all you guys are waiting on the TW version of the release right? im running slim and we are already at 4.3.1......or is everyone here just excited about the added coding for the gear functionality and of couse the new modem?

Reactions: chris-allen

clshores

Sep 3, 2008
Middle Tennessee
I'm at work and still haven't received it. They must be sending it to people that aren't at work first.

I think it is going to the ones that don't check every 5 minutes. :)

I am more interested in the modem than the ROM. I know it will be a while before root is established and I am pretty happy with an AOSP varient until there is root and it proves to be worth going back to the dark side.

Reactions: yaniel06

SooooneR

Mar 1, 2008
Thunder City, OK
Tried all of the Google versions and I hate the layout and the way they work. I like the stock functionality and the look with a few mods added to make it better. When we get 4.3 with Wanam Xposed I will be happy... happy... happy! :) Come on Update. Will we get the update being rooted or do we need to flash back to stock?

davidbrownds

Apr 17, 2007
Richmond
In Seattle and nothing yet. Force Close and clear data and cache for the Google System Framework 5 times. Check firmware and Samsung update and nothing.

Dave

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
Well, unless the missus asks for it I'm holding off on updating hers.
Why? Well, to be honest, she likes the phone as-is and always thinks I'm up to no good when I try to do anything on it.
Besides, if I ever get it back I would prefer to use it again for testing. The current version it's on - I think MF9 - is fine for that.

xxaddictedxx

Jun 23, 2011
oklahoma
Tried all of the Google versions and I hate the layout and the way they work. I like the stock functionality and the look with a few mods added to make it better. When we get 4.3 with Wanam Xposed I will be happy... happy... happy! :) Come on Update. Will we get the update being rooted or do we need to flash back to stock?

pretty sure status quo right now is that you have to be on stock recovery and kernel

Top Liked Posts