3G connection disappearing CM7 7.1.0.1

Search This thread

tobitronics

Jan 20, 2011
Hello everyone,

Sometimes when I use my phone the 3G connection icon disappears from my status bar. From that moment on I have no internet unless I connect to WiFi (only at home). A restart of my phone is the only option to get connection again. WiFi is always turned off except at places where I have WiFi connection. My radio is the latest, and I'm using CM7 7.1.0.1 I'm not using any other mods to strenghthen my connection.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
when the 3g connection gets lost have you tried to use the 3g2g button to turn it back on? you can set it to the power bar by going to cyanogenmod settings/interface/notification power widget/widget buttons/toggle 2g/3g. then it will be in your notifications bar. also make sure its all enables by selecting notification power widget in the notification power widget section.

Reactions: Fahddy

tobitronics

Jan 20, 2011
when the 3g connection gets lost have you tried to use the 3g2g button to turn it back on? you can set it to the power bar by going to cyanogenmod settings/interface/notification power widget/widget buttons/toggle 2g/3g. then it will be in your notifications bar. also make sure its all enables by selecting notification power widget in the notification power widget section.

Tried this but doesn't work :( rebooting is the only working option so far. Sometimes my pages won't load even when I see the 3G icon (it's grey, if used it should turn blue).

deadrag3

Feb 25, 2012
zevenaar
try flash another radio maybe an old one ( I had the same prob and it worked for me ).
You can also do fresh install, this worked also for me, but the old radio worked better

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.