Spb mobile shell 3.0 cab

Search This thread

Nicaragüense

Oct 21, 2008
i need a cab file but the first link sats it reached its limit and the second file deosnt work. csn someone post another link for the cab or maybe the official link plz. tia

pbv302

Aug 25, 2008
Anyone else with graphical bugs on some of the icons?

Edit: Reinstalled an it works superb!

Last edited:

Repetitor

Jan 24, 2009
Very nice app. Would buy it and use it on daily basis if it only didn't take so much memory. Just runing it takes minimum 10% ekstra memory on my phone(sometimes even 20%), compared to regular HTC touchflow. That is the only drawback of the program. Besides that very nice interface, setting ability, and all the other stuff.

Does anyone else have the same memory issue, or is it just my phone? (if it's regular memory use for this program, I understand it, runs alot of 3D stuff, it's just that it starts to lag the phone if you have 1 or 2 programs open)

EDIT:
Ok, after a little bit of reading on SPB site, I can se that 3.0 version is not yet officialy released (they still only have 2.1.5 version as the oficial version on their site). This version is a beta, and not all functionality is enabled. Definetly a better visual and user friendly update compared to older version. Just hope that memory issue will be adressed in finished version.

Last edited:

saluhri

Dec 6, 2005
Maastricht - Budapest
Very nice app. Would buy it and use it on daily basis if it only didn't take so much memory. Just runing it takes minimum 10% ekstra memory on my phone(sometimes even 20%), compared to regular HTC touchflow. That is the only drawback of the program. Besides that very nice interface, setting ability, and all the other stuff.

Does anyone else have the same memory issue, or is it just my phone? (if it's regular memory use for this program, I understand it, runs alot of 3D stuff, it's just that it starts to lag the phone if you have 1 or 2 programs open)

EDIT:
Ok, after a little bit of reading on SPB site, I can se that 3.0 version is not yet officialy released (they still only have 2.1.5 version as the oficial version on their site). This version is a beta, and not all functionality is enabled. Definetly a better visual and user friendly update compared to older version. Just hope that memory issue will be adressed in finished version.

On HTC HD there is no higher memory usage comparing with TF3D, even less. It runs smoothly without any sluggishness. Very quick display reaction on every touch. In addition, I think this trial version is already full functional, apart from that it will not work after 15 days. Hopefully Spb will release officially by that time ... so common guys ... the way you "dropped out" and let us use for beta testing is the cheapest way for you :)

darrenmc168

Dec 4, 2007
cab

.cab file is causing a lot of problems for people it is installing but they are getting messed up or missing icons , be carefull use .exe if at all possible