[APP][Android 2.1+]CPU Usage, Frequency & Memory Monitor (Quad Core Support) V3.1.4

Search This thread

Perka

Sep 15, 2010
Great app, just what I was looking for.

Seems the app is not running in the background, as when I open the app the monitor is reset.
and an idea, possible to see the average cpu frequency each core has used?

Again thx for the app.

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
Hi Perka,
I'm sorry about the problem you are having. Few questions

1. Do you have any Task Killers running?
  2. About how long does the app stay running for? (if you can tell)
  3. Are you rooted? If so; what Rom are you running?

I look forward to your response.

Johnny

Great app, just what I was looking for.

Seems the app is not running in the background, as when I open the app the monitor is reset.
and an idea, possible to see the average cpu frequency each core has used?

Again thx for the app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][Android 2.1+]CPU Usage, Frequency & Memory Monitor (Quad Core Support) V3.1.4

CPU Usage Monitor that displays usage details within your phones statusbar. Great to monitor your CPU Usage, CPU Frequency & System Memory with one simple look. Simple to use User Interface allows you to manage your usage notifications fast & easy.

Features Include

* Single Core, Dual Core (NVIDIA Tegra 2), & Quad Core (NVIDIA Tegra 3) support

* Qualcomm Snapdragon(TM) S4 Pro support

* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage

* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency Usage

* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage

* Multiple Statusbar notification colors
    * White
    * Red
    * Green
    * Blue
    * Multi

* Task Killer feature. Allows you to stop running Apps

main-ui.png

notifications.png

cpu-color.png

Questions or comments? See our Google + Page https://plus.google.com/u/0/111342139057477624765
    CPU frequency reporting does not seem to work on OMAP3, or the Nook Color+CM7 at the very least. I was disappointed to find this out, and returned the app. :(
    The CPU usage information is abstracted in both cases at the App level. Apps just need to read the standard CPU usage information at the OS level to gather its data. Control of when and how the dual core magic works is not a worry at the app level since the OS handels it. Hope this helps.
    => Tegra 2 platform: the 2 cores always run simultaneously, at the same speed.
    =>Qualcomm platform: this one is asynchrone and works as you said, only one may work, cores can work at different speed, etc

Android 2.3 is not supposed to handle Qualcomm asynchrone dual core, so that's why I want to know if this app can be trusted concerning the usage of asynchrone dual cores.....
    Thanks for the info and support!
    I added your request to my dev notes. :)
    It would be great if you could add a memory meter..So we could see how much memory is left and used by the system

But other than that he app is superb keep up the good work;)
    Just wanted to drop a note to let you guys know I just uploaded version 2.2.0 to Market. This version contains some bug fixes and also the ability to view CPU & Memory usage in

TEXT

within the statusbar! :)

This new feature supports two colors currently; white and black.

Please let me know what you think/

Thanks!
    Johnny

screenshot-config-text.png