[Q] Question from the uneducated about CROMI-X

Search This thread

unipenguin

May 16, 2014
I am looking for a TF700 to replace my beloved Asus that was kidnapped when a &%$# broke into my car. There is a really good looking unit for sale that has the CROMI-X 4.7.0 ODEX ANDROID custom ROM.

If I am not a savvy developer, and want to buy this table, will this ROM be a good, stable working environment for the average Joe?

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I am looking for a TF700 to replace my beloved Asus that was kidnapped when a &%$# broke into my car. There is a really good looking unit for sale that has the CROMI-X 4.7.0 ODEX ANDROID custom ROM.

If I am not a savvy developer, and want to buy this table, will this ROM be a good, stable working environment for the average Joe?

Yes ;) And when you get it update it to CROMi-X 5.4 :)

Reactions: unipenguin

unipenguin

May 16, 2014
As a matter of fact, I bought one that had a stock OS, and just spent my first afternoon of vacation flashing the CROMI-X to it! Let's see how she rolls.....:laugh:

Reactions: fatboyinlycra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes ;) And when you get it update it to CROMi-X 5.4 :)
    THANKS! :laugh: Now where did I put that credit card.....?

Once you get it, put Cerberus on it. You would at least you get a picture of the next thief! [emoji23]
    As a matter of fact, I bought one that had a stock OS, and just spent my first afternoon of vacation flashing the CROMI-X to it! Let's see how she rolls.....:laugh: