[THEME][P940]Prada 3.0 Optimus Colored Theme V2

Search This thread

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
LG Prada 3.0 (P940) OPTIMUS
Colored Theme Version 2

First of all thank you for those who downloaded the first version of Prada Colored theme, it started back then when I got my Prada 3.0 with GB 2.3.7 and at first thought if I upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 the "black and white" color will be gone however I was disappointed. The bold colors bored me and the icons are merely confusing as well. So I decided to theme the stock Prada ICS and get some source on some LG Optimus devices. Tried to share it and t'was a success! And now I revised the theme with much more Optimus look, more improvements from the past version! LG Prada 3.0 Optimus Theme V2 was born! If you are looking for the first version GO HERE.

REQUIREMENTS :

- Your LG Prada 3.0 aka P940 device (Development Thread here)
- Must be running Android Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0.4 and rooted with Superuser privilege (Flash ICS and Root Instructions)
- Must have a Recovery Mode (CWM and TWRP)
- An Internet connection to download the file.
NOTE : The Colored Version 1 or the first colored theme I made is not necessary in installing Version 2. If you are running a Custom ROM ie. CyanogenMod ver. 9 /10/10.1 by milaq, please flash again the Stock ICS 4.0.4 with root and recovery mode. I am not 100% sure if this will work on LG Prada KU5400 Korean Version, please share if it is working on the said device.

FEATURES :

* New HOME Launcher (ported from LGOG)
---> Fast and Smooth launcher
---> Added Stock launcher themes
====== Theme Biz
====== Theme Cozywall
====== Theme Marshmallow

---> New Wallpapers
---> Customizable Folder size and colors
---> Live Date on Calendar icon (only on Optimus Theme)
---> Pick app drawer wallpapers

* New Weather Widget app
* New Music Player Widget app
* New Calculator app
* New Voice Recorder app
* New Memo app
* New Media tones (alarms, notifications and ringtones)
* New build.prop tweaks (from PimpmyRom and zep's 3G Turbocharger)
* Fix Status bar and Notification bar Clock and Date color
* Reworked framework-res and lge-res

---> CRT Off effect included
---> Change some font colors

* Reworked Dialer app
* Reworked Messaging app
* Few changes on other stock apps
* All stock apps are Zipaligned!
* Removed some apps

---> Gmail
---> Google+
---> Maps
---> YouTube
---> SmartShare
---> Analog Clock Widget
---> Car Home
---> Desk Home
---> Digital Clock Widget
---> Stock Prada Keyboard
---> Today Plus Widget

SCREENSHOTS :

Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-24-32.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-26-30.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-27-17.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-28-06.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-39-31.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-27-48.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-27-53.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-24-52.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-42-31.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-41-15.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-33-13.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-48-48.png
1371666596541.png
1371666592830.png
1371666594537.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-49-56.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-50-40.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-52-07.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-52-18.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-02-07-04.png
Screenshot_2013-06-20-02-06-29.png

INSTALLATION :

1.) Download the file
2.) Reboot to Recovery
3.) Choose install zip
4.) Locate the downloaded file and install
5.) DONE!

WARNING :

Do this at your own risk, although it's a 100% sure to work on LG Prada 3.0 P940 ICS 4.0.4 and tested this 10x already I am still NOT reliable to any damage to your device. Shouting, raging, crying, frustrated will not help me or the thread as well. Please post a valid and full explanation if something goes wrong. Any IMPERFECTIONS or DISTORTED images of the stock apps can you please post screenshots (holding power button and volume down) and I'll do the best I can to modify and fix it. And please if you are going to reply on the thread, do not QUOTE the first page introduction. :D Don't forget to press thanks if you liked it! :angel:

DOWNLOAD : 143,362 KB of size

Mirror 1DROPBOX
Mirror 2 MEDIAFIRE

OTHER DOWNLOADS : Contains Google apps and Other useful apps! Install this like a normal app. Remember that the V2 will delete your Google Apps, so if you need some Google Apps, download it here or on Play Store.

GMail
Google+
Google Maps
YouTube
BusyBox Free
Uni-Init Enable init.d on Stock Roms thread here
Seeder Reduce lag thread here

CREDITS :

Walhalla for the Flash instructions and root guide
milaq for the LG Prada Development including recovery mode.
sorrowuk for making CWM zip on Version 1
zeppelinrox for 3G TurboCharger tweak
Androguide.fr for the PimpmyRom tweak
stericson for the BusyBox Installer
Ryuinferno for the Uni-Init
lambgx02 for Seeder app
LG "Life's Good"
Android
Google

Last edited:

MiguelPereira

Mar 22, 2007
Toronto
Questions before applying.

Hi.
I'll Try it later on after work...
Isn't easier to do a Titanium Backup of google apps and restore it after installation?
Will it run better and smoother if we do a clean install of the official ICS ROM, root and CWM it and install the theme after?
Thanks for all the work!!! :good:

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hi.
I'll Try it later on after work...
Isn't easier to do a Titanium Backup of google apps and restore it after installation?
Will it run better and smoother if we do a clean install of the official ICS ROM, root and CWM it and install the theme after?
Thanks for all the work!!! :good:

I don't know why some stock f/w prefer Google apps on their system. Anyway I deleted Google apps because of need of space on "/system/app/" and deleted other apps like SmartShare and Car Home Nuance. You could try to backup those Gapps and yes it is much easier because the data is there and you don't have to change the settings again or log in. It will still run better and smoother even if you don't flash again. But I still prefer full wipe then flash. :rolleyes:

Anyway It is not a Custom ROM to fully wipe your data to install, it's just themed apps of course with few add-ons. :victory:

MiguelPereira

Mar 22, 2007
Toronto
I don't know why some stock f/w prefer Google apps on their system. Anyway I deleted Google apps because of need of space on "/system/app/" and deleted other apps like SmartShare and Car Home Nuance. You could try to backup those Gapps and yes it is much easier because the data is there and you don't have to change the settings again or log in. It will still run better and smoother even if you don't flash again. But I still prefer full wipe then flash. :rolleyes:

Anyway It is not a Custom ROM to fully wipe your data to install, it's just themed apps of course with few add-ons. :victory:

Thanks! There's only one thing I didn't understand.
It will still run better and smoother even if you don't flash again. But I still prefer full wipe then flash
What do you mean? You prefer a clean install of the stock rom and then flash the new theme?
Cheers!

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

What do you mean? You prefer a clean install of the stock rom and then flash the new theme?
Cheers!

Technically yes, almost every developer prefer that way to avoid problems that aren't included on their flash zips or may conflict with their rom or apps but hey I'm not a developer and neither any special apps included on this theme. Just some few build.prop tweaks. It is still flashable even if you don't fully wipe. It just replaces your old stock apps with themed colored apps I made. It is still a LG Prada 3.0 app component. Not too risky. :D

Sent from LG Prada 3.0 P940 CM10.1
My Colorscreen

Last edited:
Reactions: MiguelPereira

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Very nice man, can you pls upload the system apps u removed ?

Thanks a lot for this lovely theme :good:

Try to back it up with Titanium Backup or before flashing the theme manually copy and paste the apk and odex onto your SD using a root file explorer like ES Explorer or Root Explorer app.

Unfortunately those apps I deleted was I don't have the odex's files anymore, I have to flash it up again to stock to get those files. :(, sorry about that bro.

Sent from LG Prada 3.0 P940
My Colorscreen
Prada 3.0 Optimus Color Theme V2

Reactions: jamesclinton

jamesclinton

Sep 22, 2009
Android Jungle
Don´t worry, i did a reflash and renamed those file b4 flashing ur theme.

Theme is nicely done thank u :good:

edit: is it possible to change the batt % color too and to use custom wallpaper in the app drawer ?

Try to back it up with Titanium Backup or before flashing the theme manually copy and paste the apk and odex onto your SD using a root file explorer like ES Explorer or Root Explorer app.

Unfortunately those apps I deleted was I don't have the odex's files anymore, I have to flash it up again to stock to get those files. :(, sorry about that bro.

My Colorscreen

Reactions: Bling

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

edit: is it possible to change the batt % color too and to use custom wallpaper in the app drawer ?

You're welcome :D, about the percentage color of the battery in the status bar, I'll see about that, sorry for not seeing it since I don't use the battery percentage option however the custom app drawer wallpaper will be hard to do, you need a good app developer to have that options on the Home launcher.:(

My Colorscreen

MiguelPereira

Mar 22, 2007
Toronto
Technically yes, almost every developer prefer that way to avoid problems that aren't included on their flash zips or may conflict with their rom or apps but hey I'm not a developer and neither any special apps included on this theme. Just some few build.prop tweaks. It is still flashable even if you don't fully wipe. It just replaces your old stock apps with themed colored apps I made. It is still a LG Prada 3.0 app component. Not too risky. :D

My Colorscreen

Hi again:
I've decided to wait for the weekend to have time. I've been questioning myself about the increasing memory (ram) and cpu usage on my Prada.
So I decided to make a backup and restart from launch. I'll reflash the original rom, re-root and install CWM and your new colour theme.
Honestly a huge thank you for all the hard work so that the Prada overcomes the colourless UI!
On a side note.. Isn't this phone suppose to have 1GB RAM? CPUz and CleanMaster report 743MB?!?!

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hi again:
I've decided to wait for the weekend to have time. I've been questioning myself about the increasing memory (ram) and cpu usage on my Prada.
So I decided to make a backup and restart from launch. I'll reflash the original rom, re-root and install CWM and your new colour theme.
Honestly a huge thank you for all the hard work so that the Prada overcomes the colourless UI!
On a side note.. Isn't this phone suppose to have 1GB RAM? CPUz and CleanMaster report 743MB?!?!

uploadfromtaptalk1371866102334.jpg

550 + 193 = 743
I don't know how to increase the RAM. But every RAM is not wasted.

My Colorscreen

Reactions: MiguelPereira

Buzz7

Aug 18, 2013
Thanks for this port, Saiz!
It works like a charm :)
(But for now I went back to CM)

Btw.: Yes, the GB stock Rom shows over 900 MB of RAM ...

Sent from my LG-P940 using xda app-developers app

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Thanks for this port, Saiz!
It works like a charm :)
(But for now I went back to CM)

Btw.: Yes, the GB stock Rom shows over 900 MB of RAM ...

Sent from my LG-P940 using xda app-developers app

Hmm i think having a new version of android eats a few ram space. Or partitioned?

My Colorscreen
[url="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42755601]Prada Optimus Theme V2[/url]

jLzao

May 3, 2011
Hi

My p940 is already rooted + cwm installed.

I currently running 4.0.4 stock ICS

I want to flash CM 10.2 + color theme.... Which one should i flash first?

If one day i got tired of color theme... how can i unistall it ?

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hi

My p940 is already rooted + cwm installed.

I currently running 4.0.4 stock ICS

I want to flash CM 10.2 + color theme.... Which one should i flash first?

If one day i got tired of color theme... how can i unistall it ?

Sir, this is only compatible with 4.0.4 stock rom, don't use this on any Cyanogenmod Roms.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Reactions: jLzao

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LG Prada 3.0 (P940) OPTIMUS
    Colored Theme Version 2

First of all thank you for those who downloaded the first version of Prada Colored theme, it started back then when I got my Prada 3.0 with GB 2.3.7 and at first thought if I upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 the "black and white" color will be gone however I was disappointed. The bold colors bored me and the icons are merely confusing as well. So I decided to theme the stock Prada ICS and get some source on some LG Optimus devices. Tried to share it and t'was a success! And now I revised the theme with much more Optimus look, more improvements from the past version! LG Prada 3.0 Optimus Theme V2 was born! If you are looking for the first version GO HERE.

REQUIREMENTS :

- Your LG Prada 3.0 aka P940 device (Development Thread here)
    - Must be running Android Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0.4 and rooted with Superuser privilege (Flash ICS and Root Instructions)
    - Must have a Recovery Mode (CWM and TWRP)
    - An Internet connection to download the file.
    NOTE : The Colored Version 1 or the first colored theme I made is not necessary in installing Version 2. If you are running a Custom ROM ie. CyanogenMod ver. 9 /10/10.1 by milaq, please flash again the Stock ICS 4.0.4 with root and recovery mode. I am not 100% sure if this will work on LG Prada KU5400 Korean Version, please share if it is working on the said device.

FEATURES :

* New HOME Launcher (ported from LGOG)
    ---> Fast and Smooth launcher
    ---> Added Stock launcher themes
    ====== Theme Biz
    ====== Theme Cozywall
    ====== Theme Marshmallow

---> New Wallpapers
    ---> Customizable Folder size and colors
    ---> Live Date on Calendar icon (only on Optimus Theme)
    ---> Pick app drawer wallpapers

* New Weather Widget app
    * New Music Player Widget app
    * New Calculator app
    * New Voice Recorder app
    * New Memo app
    * New Media tones (alarms, notifications and ringtones)
    * New build.prop tweaks (from PimpmyRom and zep's 3G Turbocharger)
    * Fix Status bar and Notification bar Clock and Date color
    * Reworked framework-res and lge-res

---> CRT Off effect included
    ---> Change some font colors

* Reworked Dialer app
    * Reworked Messaging app
    * Few changes on other stock apps
    * All stock apps are Zipaligned!
    * Removed some apps

---> Gmail
    ---> Google+
    ---> Maps
    ---> YouTube
    ---> SmartShare
    ---> Analog Clock Widget
    ---> Car Home
    ---> Desk Home
    ---> Digital Clock Widget
    ---> Stock Prada Keyboard
    ---> Today Plus Widget

SCREENSHOTS :

Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-24-32.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-26-30.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-27-17.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-28-06.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-39-31.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-27-48.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-27-53.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-24-52.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-42-31.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-41-15.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-33-13.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-48-48.png
    1371666596541.png
    1371666592830.png
    1371666594537.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-49-56.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-50-40.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-52-07.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-01-52-18.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-02-07-04.png
    Screenshot_2013-06-20-02-06-29.png

INSTALLATION :

1.) Download the file
    2.) Reboot to Recovery
    3.) Choose install zip
    4.) Locate the downloaded file and install
    5.) DONE!

WARNING :

Do this at your own risk, although it's a 100% sure to work on LG Prada 3.0 P940 ICS 4.0.4 and tested this 10x already I am still NOT reliable to any damage to your device. Shouting, raging, crying, frustrated will not help me or the thread as well. Please post a valid and full explanation if something goes wrong. Any IMPERFECTIONS or DISTORTED images of the stock apps can you please post screenshots (holding power button and volume down) and I'll do the best I can to modify and fix it. And please if you are going to reply on the thread, do not QUOTE the first page introduction. :D Don't forget to press thanks if you liked it! :angel:

DOWNLOAD : 143,362 KB of size

Mirror 1DROPBOX
    Mirror 2 MEDIAFIRE

OTHER DOWNLOADS : Contains Google apps and Other useful apps! Install this like a normal app. Remember that the V2 will delete your Google Apps, so if you need some Google Apps, download it here or on Play Store.

GMail
    Google+
    Google Maps
    YouTube
    BusyBox Free
    Uni-Init Enable init.d on Stock Roms thread here
    Seeder Reduce lag thread here

CREDITS :

Walhalla for the Flash instructions and root guide
    milaq for the LG Prada Development including recovery mode.
    sorrowuk for making CWM zip on Version 1
    zeppelinrox for 3G TurboCharger tweak
    Androguide.fr for the PimpmyRom tweak
    stericson for the BusyBox Installer
    Ryuinferno for the Uni-Init
    lambgx02 for Seeder app
    LG "Life's Good"
    Android
    Google

Cheers!

My Colorscreen
    Prada 3.0 Optimus Colored Theme V2

My Colorscreen

My Colorscreen