Long time reader First post (just created acct to post)

Search This thread

olofob

May 9, 2014
Hello Community!!

I have come to this website for answers for years leading back to my Fascinate on the Telus network. I have rooted, flashed and used Odin to fix my phones pretty regularly. I have messed up on my Note 2 i317. I'm facing a soft brick right now, and need the stock rom from Telus. The issue I have right now, is that the 2 sites I was able to find it at (including all of the sites that link to them) is not downloading. Rapidgator is showing that it will take 3 days to download, while Sammmobile is taking an hour or two before erroring out on the back end.

What I am hoping for, is that one of the many members of this site would happen to have the file hosted somewhere, or know of a secret link that I can use. I have been on this bricked device going on 4 days now. I have been using an....iphone 4s....:crying:. I know, it's terrible.

If someone would be able to help me out, I would be very grateful.

Thanks a bunch!!

Ryan

KritikSS

May 13, 2009
Lubbock, TX
Hello Community!!

I have rooted, flashed and used Odin to fix my phones pretty regularly. I have messed up on my Note 2 i317. I'm facing a soft brick right now, and need the stock rom from Telus. The issue I have right now, is that the 2 sites I was able to find it at (including all of the sites that link to them) is not downloading.

The fact that your service provider is Telus suggests that you're not American, thus you should be able to flash back to stock using Kies. Emergency recovery will ask for the model and serial #, and then should recover your phone back to stock for you.

Also, just a suggestion. Be a little more direct with what you are looking for next time. I almost didn't read your entire post simply because it was drawn out.

Last edited: