DISCONTINUED - [ROM][Dev] [20.10.2011] Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 Android 2.3 / Gingerbread

Search This thread

anjo88

Nov 26, 2010
Seixal
here can I find a overclock kernel to 7.1 rom?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

supermegastef

Nov 4, 2010
The wireless mouse bug is also there, wenn you use Droidmote Server, an app to control your tablet by another android device (e.g. a smartphone).

Jon2555

Jan 17, 2011
Belgrade
For now DerArtem is working on 2.6.36 kernel port and he'll probably update something when he finished it and luckily I can say that he's progress is very well-a lot of stuff is working and I can say, but I'm not so sure, he already booted Folio fine with he's kernel port!

Last edited:

DerArtem

Apr 13, 2010
Bad Homburg
Hello,

yes, I am currently working to port kernel 2.6.36 and 2.6.39 to the Folio.
Nopy is working on the ICS build.

So we will have a nice ICS build with full hardware acceleration soon.

The most anyoing thing on the 2.6.36 kernel is that the sound is not working yet, but we are working on it.

anjo88

Nov 26, 2010
Seixal
Hello,

yes, I am currently working to port kernel 2.6.36 and 2.6.39 to the Folio.
Nopy is working on the ICS build.

So we will have a nice ICS build with full hardware acceleration soon.

The most anyoing thing on the 2.6.36 kernel is that the sound is not working yet, but we are working on it.

We will love that is like a new folio! Im a right?

Will games work? or is like 3.1?

kaledo

Dec 2, 2010
Thx for this great Rom but ... wifi has little connection problems to recognize and engage nets with wpa2 protection and hdmi doesn't work

heross

Oct 14, 2007
This ROM is discontinued from now on. Please use the new ICS rom.

This is good!!!
This Rom will Destroy your Folio100 Power Button!!!

I have use StockRom, FolioBlur, FolioMod1.4 and Honeycomp. The Powerbutten works very great. With a simple oneklick the Folio100 wake up from Standby and never i had a SOD.

After i installed the Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 Android 2.3, the Folio will have two or more clicks to wake up from Standby. Often i have SOD.

Again i have clean installed all other Roms. All Roms incl. Stockrom now have Standby wake up issue after i have installed the Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 Android 2.3. Now all Roms need two clicks to wakeup. :confused: :mad:

What can i do? Please Help.

heross

Oct 14, 2007
Did you reformat partitions from fastboot?

Hello,

i delete over fastboot with this commands:

fastboot erase recovery
fastboot erase linux
fastboot erase system
fastboot -w
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (recovery.img from betelgeuse cwm v.o3)
fastboot reboot

Then i boot in Recovery format all partitions and install Cyanogenmod from Zip.
Can i more do?

I think the cause of destroy the Powerbutten was the CRT animation.
Since i have used Cyanogenmod with CRT "ON" i musst press the Powerbutton in all ROMs two times to wake up from standby.

With CRT off, it gives at least no more SOD and the Folio wakes reliable. (two times press)

Gruss Mario

Top Liked Posts