D802 stuck in recovery in a weird way

Search This thread

ViktorN

Jul 30, 2012
Zagreb
Hi guys, I made a mess today. I decided to restore my stock LG software backup and everything went well. Then there were some LG updates and when they downloaded, I chose to install them. That took me to TWRP. I figured it needs the stock recovery to install the updates so I gave up on the updates and tried to reboot my device. It booted back to TWRP. I found it a bit weird, but I didn't care since I had a backup on the phone. I wiped data, cache, system and dalvik and restored the backup. Guess what, the phone would still only boot into recovery. I started freaking out so I wiped everything except internal again and flashed an AOSP based rom along with the gapps. Still wouldn't boot except recovery. Then I started to freak out even more and decided to wipe EVERYTHING, along with Internal storage. And here I am now, wiped every single thing on the device, stuck in recovery and can't connect my phone to the PC with usb. just a few minutes before I have to leave home. Any ideas on how to fix this? It was just some pointless LG update and it caused such a mess... ADB sideload won't work for me, I'm gonna attempt to find some drivers or something.

ViktorN

Jul 30, 2012
Zagreb
Evetything you need its allready posted. Just search

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Dude, I've done my research and tried to fix it myself. The phone won't go into download mode and it won't connect to my PC. Drivers installed, LG tool installed. I just don't know what to do and I need help from someone who does know.

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
Dude, I've done my research and tried to fix it myself. The phone won't go into download mode and it won't connect to my PC. Drivers installed, LG tool installed. I just don't know what to do and I need help from someone who does know.

If you have twrp 2.6.3.4 you sideload rom but this may not help you.
You are going to have to go back to 100%stock.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium