[Q] build errors

Search This thread

golcheck

Hi Everyone,

I thought someone will be able to help. I'm getting those build errors when building cm11 from source. This is just at the end when building apks. Is it me or cm source?
Code:
In file included from external/chromium_org/content/common/android/hash_set.cc:5:0:
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:10:26: error: extra tokens at end of #ifndef directive [-Werror]
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:11:26: error: missing whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]
target thumb C++: content_content_common_gyp <= external/chromium_org/content/common/browser_rendering_stats.cc
target thumb C++: content_content_common_gyp <= external/chromium_org/content/common/cc_messages.cc
target thumb C++: content_content_common_gyp <= external/chromium_org/content/common/child_process_host_impl.cc
In file included from external/chromium_org/content/common/android/hash_set.cc:5:0:
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:24:20: error: expected initializer before '<' token
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:26:17: error: expected initializer before '<' token
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:29:22: error: expected '{' before '<' token
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:29:22: error: expected unqualified-id before '<' token
external/chromium_org/content/common/android/hash_set.cc:30:1: error: expected '}' at end of input
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
make: *** [/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/content_content_common_gyp_intermediates/content/common/android/hash_set.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Reactions: panilov7

crt60

Jan 31, 2008
St. Louis
Hi Everyone,

I thought someone will be able to help. I'm getting those build errors when building cm11 from source. This is just at the end when building apks. Is it me or cm source?
Code:
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:10:26: error: extra tokens at end of #ifndef directive [-Werror]
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:11:26: error: missing whitespace after the macro name [-Werror]
target thumb C++: content_content_common_gyp <= external/chromium_org/content/common/browser_rendering_stats.cc
target thumb C++: content_content_common_gyp <= external/chromium_org/content/common/cc_messages.cc
target thumb C++: content_content_common_gyp <= external/chromium_org/content/common/child_process_host_impl.cc
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:24:20: error: expected initializer before '<' token
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:26:17: error: expected initializer before '<' token
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:29:22: error: expected '{' before '<' token
/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/content/jni/HashSet_jni.h:29:22: error: expected unqualified-id before '<' token
external/chromium_org/content/common/android/hash_set.cc:30:1: error: expected '}' at end of input
make: *** [/root/cm/out/target/product/m7ul/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/content_content_common_gyp_intermediates/content/common/android/hash_set.o] Error 1

Try this
http://www.playfuldroidz.com/wiki/How_to_Fix_HashSet_Issues_Building_Android

golden-guy

Oct 6, 2013
Vienna
Build issues with openjdk-6-jdk_6b30

Hi,

just wanted to mention that I got the very same issue, introduced by a system update which also did update the jdk to 6b30. Took me some time to figure out that this was the actual issue, and it could only be resolved by switching back to 6b27 (which I had installed before)

Just in case someone comes across the same issue on Ubuntu precise, go back instantly and don't lose that much time as I did looking for the root cause somewhere else.

Interestingly, the newer raring, swarty releases are still on 6b27

Last edited:
Reactions: sleshepic and jisoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone,

Code:

Try this
    http://www.playfuldroidz.com/wiki/How_to_Fix_HashSet_Issues_Building_Android
    Build issues with openjdk-6-jdk_6b30

Hi,

just wanted to mention that I got the very same issue, introduced by a system update which also did update the jdk to 6b30. Took me some time to figure out that this was the actual issue, and it could only be resolved by switching back to 6b27 (which I had installed before)

Just in case someone comes across the same issue on Ubuntu precise, go back instantly and don't lose that much time as I did looking for the root cause somewhere else.

Interestingly, the newer raring, swarty releases are still on 6b27
    Hi Everyone,

Code:

It was actually my fault. Was building with Java 7. Switched back to Java 6 and all good now. Thanks anyway