Locked bootloader, stock recovery, no system.

Search This thread

tassadar20

May 10, 2013
Venezuela
Hi guys, my friend's Atrix HD is in a trouble, exactly as the post title say. He device has bl locked again with no system to boot, there's some way to install a rom in this situation?

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Any way to get into fastboot? If you can get into fastboot, try flashing a stock ROM with RSD Lite.

tassadar20

May 10, 2013
Venezuela
[Q] Enable USB Debugging mode with fastboot or adb commands?

Any way to get into fastboot? If you can get into fastboot, try flashing a stock ROM with RSD Lite.
It not seems to work, i can get into adb via stock recovery and can get fastboot normally. My question is: Is it possible to enable usb debugging mode using adb or fastboot commands?

quasihellfish

Mar 11, 2009
Varies
My question is: Is it possible to enable usb debugging mode using adb or fastboot commands?

No, it is not possible. This would be a massive security issue, as it would defeat the entire purpose of having that setting in the phone, since it would allow full access to your phone without logging into the OS.
Pro-tip: You should really leave that setting turned off until you actually need it, because otherwise anyone can plug in a USB cable and get full access to send fastboot commands to your device (including bypassing lock screens).

Reactions: tassadar20

tassadar20

May 10, 2013
Venezuela
No, it is not possible. This would be a massive security issue, as it would defeat the entire purpose of having that setting in the phone, since it would allow full access to your phone without logging into the OS.
Pro-tip: You should really leave that setting turned off until you actually need it, because otherwise anyone can plug in a USB cable and get full access to send fastboot commands to your device (including bypassing lock screens).
Thank you for the reply bro. The thing is, i'm giving this error and i don't know what to do, it's driving me crazy. Hope you can help me, i've attached a image with screen error below.

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 46

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Thank you for the reply bro. The thing is, i'm giving this error and i don't know what to do, it's driving me crazy. Hope you can help me, i've attached a image with screen error below.

I think this is like a hard brick, but worse. I think its a dead device and at minimum needs its motherboard replaced with a new/used one that has a working ROM on it.

Reactions: tassadar20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My question is: Is it possible to enable usb debugging mode using adb or fastboot commands?

No idea. Looks like you need to contact the dealer :)

I think this is like a hard brick, but worse. I think its a dead device and at minimum needs its motherboard replaced with a new/used one that has a working ROM on it.