Bootlooping, Weird problem after switching Roms, Help Please!!

Search This thread

za33ck

Jul 21, 2007
Detroit
Samsung Galaxy S22
Alright im not new to flashing roms, I am unlocked, s-off and have a custom recovery, the other day I wanted to try a CM11 rom, everytime i tried to install the rom on my phone through TWRP it would fail, after reading up on a few threads, I decided to upgrade my firmware and change to clockwork mod recovery. after doing that i was able to install the cm11 rom, i used the rom for a few days and decided i like sense roms more so I wanted to install viper rom like i have a million times before without issue. clockwork mod would not allow me to install viper rom, so I switched back to TWRP through i believe it was rom installer from the play store, it asked to install busybox after, and i believe it said something about switching mounting points, I said yes like an idiot not knowing what I was doing, anyway now i am at the point where TWRP is on my phone, i cannot ruu back to stock because it is failing at 4% giving me an error, and when i fastboot install it i get (bootloader) read zipped android info fail
FAILED (remote: 24 parsing android-info fail) CHECK THE PICTURES

I have tried relocking bootloader then running the ruu zip though fastboot, didnt work, I have tried a nandroid backup, that didnt work either. When ever i install any roms now, they act like they install just fine but when the phone boots up, it runs me through the startup wizard, and from there the phone just keeps getting phone dialer force close about half way through, and from there it will boot loop after and acts like it is setting up the phone everytime, Any body have any ideas of what I did to mess this up, or how to fix it??

Attachments

• 20140713_210157.jpg
    20140713_210157.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20140713_205419.jpg
    20140713_205419.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 29

za33ck

Jul 21, 2007
Detroit
Samsung Galaxy S22
Try flashing your radio.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

Hmm alright I'll try that and report back my findings, did you also notice in the bootloader menu pic where is says OS, there is nothing after that, I was reading through other peoples Help forms for an answer, and they have version numbers and all that, where I just recently noticed mine is just blank after it says OS.

n0mad73

Sep 4, 2012
My OS field is also blank; no issues with that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try flashing your radio.