AlphaRevX HBOOT S-OFF for Incredible S, coming soon.

Search This thread

pakman00

Jul 31, 2010
Hong Kong via Seattle
Interesting... And here I was about to have someone s-off my incredible s for a fee via xtc clip. Might hold off to see how this develops...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

nikant

Jul 9, 2009
Interesting... And here I was about to have someone s-off my incredible s for a fee via xtc clip. Might hold off to see how this develops...

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

well.. if anyone of the devs of this software unlock could answer this:

- will user data be lost (phone formated?) during the procedure
- can it be reverted to S-ON when needed?

lamzor

Nov 14, 2009
wow good news! this hack should work on DesireS right? perhaps on Sensation also?
made my day. well done guys!

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
great work, I'm looking forward to see custom roms on my IS

I'll send u some "coffee/device" funds when its done :)

cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    guys m waiting for your open release !! for the alpharevx team i have a image made for you .. just had some free time !! i hope you like it guys :)

iztd93.jpg
    - will user data be lost (phone formated?) during the procedure
    - can it be reverted to S-ON when needed?

Should be no data loss and it's a patched HBOOT, so reflashing a stock HBOOT will revert to S-ON (e.g. like from a RUU).
    hi
    "they said soon" to expect but in the end god knows if they do it if they do it
    same way like in wildfire rooting it's expecting for more than 5 months and it's not nor a sign that it's kind of succes or is it htc so good in cooding or figure out

As it happens, Wildfire 'rooting/S-OFF' for HBOOT 1.0+ via AlphaRevX was only announced on the 1st June, I make that.... 8 days?

If however you're referring to AlphaRev 2.0 which was intended to provide S-OFF for HBOOT < 1.0 then that could already be rooted via unrevoked.

But please do excuse us for not working flat out - for free - to pander to your every need.
    Why must everyone be so impatient? These devs are kind enough to do this without any guarantee of a reward for their work and all you do is ***** about how long it takes? Seriously, have some respect and a tiny bit of patience.