[Download NEW SOURCE] Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 ROM For Infuse 4G i997

Search This thread

trae4nato

Dec 5, 2007
Found another source for the the 2.3.5 download for the Infuse 4G...this includes the T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G as well, just ignore it...(more)

Bronk93

Oct 31, 2009
Central, FL
Does everything work in this leak? I've been reading about rainbows and broken HDMI, is that only with custom kernels?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

LordGeek

Aug 1, 2007
Ohio
Does everything work in this leak? I've been reading about rainbows and broken HDMI, is that only with custom kernels?

Yeah .. few bugs with it still .. rainbows is definately one of them .. also had issues with Wifi constantly going on and off, unable to get a good lock even if I'm standing right next the the router.

I had is on for about 5 minutes and got rid of it .. back on GTG495X ROM .. will stay right here until something better comes out.

Yamaha750

Nov 30, 2010
My experience has been great so far. Hdmi works perfectly and the only rainbow I have had is when I first power on and the first time I used the camera. It has been fine since. No issues with my wifi either.

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Yeah... I know this is one of those "borderline" subjects, but if you've found a leaked ROM, then it should go in General. The general rule in other development forums is that if you didn't create "it", you shouldn't be posting a thread about "it".

The exception is the Android development forums for devices that are NOT native Android devices like the HTC Rhodium - but those are special cases.

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
I think you can use hemidall on a Mac.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Correct - Heimdall is how Mac/Linux users flash stuff in download mode.

Note that Heimdall's frontend can't directly flash an Odin tar archive. What I did before was to extract the tar archives and flash each component by specifying it on the commandline to heimdall - but I've always been more of a commandline person. The flash command would be something like
Code:
heimdall flash --factoryfs factoryfs.rfs --kernel zImage <etc etc etc for each component>
/code]
It should be all done in one go however.

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
Yeah... I know this is one of those "borderline" subjects, but if you've found a leaked ROM, then it should go in General. The general rule in other development forums is that if you didn't create "it", you shouldn't be posting a thread about "it".

The exception is the Android development forums for devices that are NOT native Android devices like the HTC Rhodium - but those are special cases.

It's not borderline. It has nothing to do with development and doesn't belong here.

Reactions: MotoMudder77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's not borderline. It has nothing to do with development and doesn't belong here.